Should Mick Foley get three spots on the WWE '13 Roster?

#1atl19144Posted 6/20/2012 8:46:49 AM
Mankind
Dude Love
Cactus Jack

Or should it just be three different attires?
---
psn impactcaw
#2Jonny2284Posted 6/20/2012 9:24:39 AM
3 Character spots so you can keep the movesets distinct

and none of this only one active at a time bollocks, like they've done with Purple attire Cena, ABA Taker, classic E & C etc. They're separate models and characters, if I want to have the confusing commentary that comes with 3 faces of foley in a single ring because I made them all active that's my choice. Don't block it.
#3WickedSickJoshPosted 6/20/2012 1:12:19 PM
Eh, I'd rather they all be one slot. There really isn't any difference in moves between them all. Perhaps Dude Love will have some dancing taunts and the Sweet Shin Music, but that's about it.
---
"I've never killed anyone. I don't need to kill anyone. I think it. I have it here. *points to head*" - Charles Manson
#4bl_smith91Posted 6/20/2012 2:11:53 PM
I want them separate because, lets mankind is the default attire and cactus is the 2nd, if i am having cactus jack feud with HHH, i want cactus to appear in cutscenes, not the default attire mankind. Until they fix it where you can select what attire will be the default for cutscenes/matches, i will continue to prefer separate slots.
---
================
Not changing this sig until WWE is good again, so i will most likely have this sig FOR-EV-ER.
#5Glover33448Posted 6/20/2012 3:07:07 PM
Separate spots. There is always room on disc so it isn't like they're using someone else's spot.

Only Mankind should use a mandible claw or Socko.

Cactus Jack should have the double arm DDT.

Sweet Shin Music for the Dude.

Plus each has different taunts.

Jack was promoted as more hardcore. Mankind as darker. Dude as more fun. As such they can alter movesets and stats if each is a different character and make them have flavor. Do I think THQ will do this? No, but I will.

Finally it would be cool to do a 3 way feud in Foley's head for superiority of one personality.
---
"Vampire Penguins...Zombie Guinea Pigs...We're done for!"
Some British Dude's Random Sleep Talk
#6bl_smith91Posted 6/20/2012 3:48:06 PM
Glover33448 posted...
Separate spots. There is always room on disc so it isn't like they're using someone else's spot.

Only Mankind should use a mandible claw or Socko.

Cactus Jack should have the double arm DDT.

Sweet Shin Music for the Dude.

Plus each has different taunts.

Jack was promoted as more hardcore. Mankind as darker. Dude as more fun. As such they can alter movesets and stats if each is a different character and make them have flavor. Do I think THQ will do this? No, but I will.

Finally it would be cool to do a 3 way feud in Foley's head for superiority of one personality.

You should make a Created Story about that if they are separate characters. You could show foley talking to himself between each match. Lol. It's something to consider.
---
================
Not changing this sig until WWE is good again, so i will most likely have this sig FOR-EV-ER.
#7Carribean_CoolPosted 6/20/2012 4:57:51 PM
Separate slots please. Alt. costumes use up the same memory in the end anyways
---
Snitsky's Condoms. If she get's pregnant, it's not your fault.
#8TheJahManComethPosted 6/20/2012 5:08:56 PM
Seperate slots. Would also be nice if they had regular Mick Foley too.
---
I DELETED ALL MY SIGNATURES.
#9WarGreymon77Posted 6/20/2012 10:33:47 PM
Mick Foley himself has gotten his personalities all mixed up before. I've seen Dude Love pull out the Mandible Claw and so on.
#10Glover33448Posted 6/21/2012 1:57:28 AM
WarGreymon77 posted...
Mick Foley himself has gotten his personalities all mixed up before. I've seen Dude Love pull out the Mandible Claw and so on.

That was the Love Handle which he did a few times but quit doing in order to make Dude more of a silly comedy character. He says in his book he did as much as he could to separate Dude from Mankind and Jack. Mankind and Jack were similar, just one was darker while the other was wilder.
---
"Vampire Penguins...Zombie Guinea Pigs...We're done for!"
Some British Dude's Random Sleep Talk