Should Mick Foley get three spots on the WWE '13 Roster?

#21GrimMTrixXPosted 6/22/2012 6:29:52 PM
since him having all 3 faces doesnt mean anyone was taken out due to him being there, i say give them all a slot. unless they realize they can most likely make alt attires have their own entrances too.. in which case i say dont bother.

I envision a world where alt attires allow for alt entrances and movesets, so we can make alt versions of superstars all on 1 slot. Case and point, mick foley. Why cant the programmers simply program it this way? sure maybe its easier said then done, but not if they start it right away. Same for like undertaker and ministry taker. why 2 slots? cuz of the last ride? i dunno, im glad we get what we got. all ive wanted was NEw age outlaws and Xpac, as ive downloaded/traded them since svr 2008. and finally theyre actually in and I am ecstatic.
---
XBL/PSN: GrimmTrixX -www.glitchytasty.com
www.GrimmTrixX.com
#22SeerMagicPosted 6/22/2012 7:05:40 PM
I think I am thinking what you think I think I'm thinking.
---
PLAYING - Gears of War ~ Max Payne ~ A Touch of Evil
RE/WATCHING - Supernatural ~ Buffy ~ Reaper
#23TheJahManComethPosted 6/22/2012 7:33:26 PM
since him having all 3 faces doesnt mean anyone was taken out due to him being there, i say give them all a slot. unless they realize they can most likely make alt attires have their own entrances too.. in which case i say dont bother.

Alt attires can have their own entrances. "Dashing" Cody Rhodes has his own entrance.
---
And to people who think Jeff Hardy sucks that's just because your a blind hater who spits random things about Hardy hoping anyone cares. --Tricher6192
#24darquelychPosted 6/23/2012 7:20:03 AM
They should be one character. I'd hate for them to waste two slots on the roster just so I can have 3 slightly different versions of the same character.
#25TheJahManComethPosted 6/23/2012 11:30:16 AM
They should be one character. I'd hate for them to waste two slots on the roster just so I can have 3 slightly different versions of the same character.

Uh, they can't WASTE slots on the roster. If they were to put the 3 Mick Foley characters in the game, they would NOT take up space for someone else's spot. This has been stated several times already.
---
And THQ does their best to improve on the games every year. - hulkhogan1
#26JiruruPosted 6/23/2012 11:51:11 AM
darquelych posted...

The roster doesn't have a predetermined number of slots. Two more faces of Foley would not eliminate two other people from the game. The WWE says "put these 70 people in the game" so then they make 70 slots, they don't have 70 slots first then tell WWE "we only have room for 70 people." (I know there's not exactly 70 people, just an example number.)
---
"It felt like the music was aimed right at me... like a missile!"