and when i created Batista (with the black hair) i knew it would be AE this year

#1tmacbookingPosted 6/21/2012 3:13:14 PM
last year i created the older Batista from 2005 i told my friend that he'd beat Austin in any kind of match online, and then Austin pwned him 17 times in a row, and then when i fixed my controller he wouldn't play me anymore,and i said "thats the bottom line cause stone cold said so!" andhe said that the wwe 13 game would revolve heavily around the attitude era. when i came here to write about it, it was happening and i was likehow did he even know. but my point is, that austin owned batista because the attitude era was amazing and batista didn't win because he's the shark not the ocean.

I can't wait for this game!I apologize for my english but im 33 and trying very much to get ready for wwe 13. now mike tyson is involved, this is going to be the best game since both of the Days of Reckoning for both systems.
#2Vampire WraithPosted 6/21/2012 3:48:26 PM
batista didn't win because he's the shark not the ocean.

I, uhhh...

wut?
---
"Ewe talkin' to me?"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHFFx5720_M
#3TheJahManComethPosted 6/21/2012 3:51:54 PM
I lol'd so hard and I don't even get it.
---
And THQ does their best to improve on the games every year. - hulkhogan1
#4BENGALSFAN81Posted 6/21/2012 4:07:16 PM
This guy or gal is a known troll. Nothing new or to see here.
---
Not changing this sig until i marry Melina,Rosa Mendez ,Brie Bella,or Gail Kim
#5kayoticdreamzPosted 6/21/2012 8:58:27 PM
Vampire Wraith posted...
batista didn't win because he's the shark not the ocean.

I, uhhh...

wut?

+1
#6tmacbooking(Topic Creator)Posted 6/21/2012 9:42:29 PM
will batista bein again? because ill make him anyway to fit with the black hair. i did not like once he was put out by mark henry at the end of the middle decade. Please let me have the real batista bomb this time, again.
#7UKXboxuserPosted 6/22/2012 11:08:48 AM
TC = Fail.

Batista was VERY overrated IMO, and was only ever pushed to the moon for the same reason Sheamus is currently, ie he was friends with HHH, and he's the kind of big man with a limited moveset that Vince McMahon craps his pants for.
#8mr_alaska123Posted 6/22/2012 1:40:45 PM
^
Batista got pushed BC he was an entertainer who didn't like evolution. who didn't like seeing Eddie team with Batista on smackdown. who didn't like seeing Batista spin buster the crap out of dangelo deniro

btw RIP Eddie Guerrero
---
Wilfred: i dont have a god complex ryan .........I AM GOD
#9TheJahManComethPosted 6/22/2012 1:46:41 PM
^
Batista got pushed BC he was an entertainer who didn't like evolution

Should put a period after "entertainer". Had me confused for a sec lol
---
And THQ does their best to improve on the games every year. - hulkhogan1
#10Vampire WraithPosted 6/22/2012 3:14:27 PM
tmacbooking posted...
will batista bein again? because ill make him anyway to fit with the black hair. i did not like once he was put out by mark henry at the end of the middle decade. Please let me have the real batista bomb this time, again.

lol, poor man's silverrocky.
---
"Ewe talkin' to me?"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHFFx5720_M
More topics from this board...
Through a tablery111618/18 2:23PM