and when i created Batista (with the black hair) i knew it would be AE this year

#11enterthemadroxPosted 6/22/2012 6:54:50 PM
tmacbooking posted...
my point is, that austin owned batista because the attitude era was amazing

Out of all things that made no sense about the post, that one got to me the most.

The Crapitude Era was amazing and that's why a character on a game beat another character on a game?

Wow.

If you thought WWE during the mid to late 90s was amazing then seriously, check out WCW and ECW from that same time period. Your mind would be blown at how much better they were than McMahon's crap that stole from both those companies.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#12TheJahManComethPosted 6/22/2012 11:20:16 PM
How did WWE steal from ECW? Lol. This I gotta hear.
---
if your going to be negative don't post anything or i will write a report against you #first warning - atl19144
#13DG1upPosted 6/22/2012 11:58:32 PM
UKXboxuser posted...
TC = Fail.

Batista was VERY overrated IMO, and was only ever pushed to the moon for the same reason Sheamus is currently, ie he was friends with HHH, and he's the kind of big man with a limited moveset that Vince McMahon craps his pants for.

Movesets dont make a great match, its how the wrestler uses those moves and not the actual moves that make or break a match. The Rock had a heavily limited moveset as well, but still had great matches and Bret Hart is king of the 5 Moves Of Doom, but had classics.

Batista wasn't nearly as bad as people make him out to be, especially since some of the same group of people used to mark out for Orton who works just as slow as Batista used to a few years ago. Batista was as good as the opponent he had going against him, and had a few great matches under his belt over his career. His only real weakness was his injury proneness because it really messed up the momentum he had going for him before he got injured.

And the "HHH's friend" card is played out. Sheamus is IMO a better worker than Batista, and has proven himself over his few years, and the fans love him. Whats the problem? If HHH's co-sign is that important then why isn't X-Pac still with WWE? Or Hall? Why didn't Nash get another title run since WCW closed down? It doesn't add up.
#14UKXboxuserPosted 6/23/2012 12:50:54 AM
TheJahManCometh posted...

They stole RVD, Tommy Dreamer, Justin Credible, Dawn Marie, and the Dudleys (all 3 of them)?!

You = Fail.

Bite me.
#15TheJahManComethPosted 6/23/2012 11:33:59 AM(edited)
TheJahManCometh posted...

They stole RVD, Tommy Dreamer, Justin Credible, Dawn Marie, and the Dudleys (all 3 of them)?!

You = Fail.

Bite me.

Lol, that's not stealing. They chose to work with WWE after WWE bought ECW out.

It's like saying TNA stole Kurt Angle, Jeff Hardy and many other superstars.

That idiotic statement is why this is my sig |
V
---
Not getting rid of this sig till Dick "MrUKXbox360ManMasterUser12" Allen stops being a dunderhead.
#16WarGreymon77Posted 6/24/2012 12:25:19 AM(edited)
Vampire Wraith posted...
batista didn't win because he's the shark not the ocean.

I, uhhh...

wut?

TC is the Ultimate Warrior, dude. And he's cutting a promo.
#17tmacbooking(Topic Creator)Posted 6/24/2012 4:12:32 PM
shhh!...i havent been this embarrassed since i wanted to join the nWo but i came out with a oWn logo and had to pretend it meant "one warrior nation" to avoid people finding out im dyslexic. I read sentences and wrestling logic backwards.

*Snorts*