Why Yukes?

#1SoF-RamboPosted 6/23/2012 10:06:12 PM
Why must you insist on making cars magically appear on the ramp? Put them off to the side where they belong, damnit.
---
Gamertag : Z0mb13S0ldier
Current Most Played : Fallout :New Vegas, Command & Conquer : Red Alert 3, Battlefield 3, and WWE 12.
#2KHWyvernPosted 6/23/2012 10:11:03 PM
Yukes being competent for a change? I think Hell would freeze over before that happens.
---
You come out here with your bright ass purple shirt, your green shirt, before that your orange shirt, You look like A BIG FAT BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES!- The Rock
#3TheJahManComethPosted 6/23/2012 10:22:05 PM(edited)
Why must you insist on making cars magically appear on the ramp? Put them off to the side where they belong, damnit.

From what I've heard, it's impossible or difficult for them to do. Has something to do with the game and the arenas.
---
So then by this logic, if I punch my wife in the face then I am being a hero of equality??? YAY!!!! That will teach her to burn the pot roast....... - mphull08
#4Dart_Feld7Posted 6/23/2012 11:24:44 PM
The area where cars come through in the WWE isn't actually in the games.

They don't see it as worthwhile to add since it's usually only one wrestler at a time that has such an entrance on the roster on a given year and they don't think that the area is worthwhile for gameplay.

I think that's the gist of it.
---
I don't really think too much before I post, I just like to contradict popular opinion.
http://www.last.fm/user/justinra
#5SoF-Rambo(Topic Creator)Posted 6/24/2012 12:17:20 AM
Eddie, JBL, Del Rio, and one of the tag entrances + the Palumbo bike. I get the point you're trying to make, but there are more than enough vehicle entrances to justify making it look proper.
---
Gamertag : Z0mb13S0ldier
Current Most Played : Fallout :New Vegas, Command & Conquer : Red Alert 3, Battlefield 3, and WWE 12.
#6kayoticdreamzPosted 6/24/2012 1:54:03 AM
TheJahManCometh posted...

From what I've heard, it's impossible or difficult for them to do. Has something to do with the game and the arenas.

so moving the cars and making them not dissappear magically is impossible for them to do? boy does yukes suck at their job then considering vehicle movement and making sure they dont magically dissappear in an instant is in countless other games
#7Dart_Feld7Posted 6/24/2012 11:29:47 AM
SoF-Rambo posted...
Eddie, JBL, Del Rio, and one of the tag entrances + the Palumbo bike. I get the point you're trying to make, but there are more than enough vehicle entrances to justify making it look proper.

Palumbo Bike doesn't come out from the side.

4 out of over a hundred entrances, only one of which is for a current superstars entrance.

Idk, I can understand that it ticks people off considering how long it's been an issue but I don't think it's a priority.

Personally, I don't care very much about it anymore tbh.

kayoticdreamz posted...
so moving the cars and making them not dissappear magically is impossible for them to do? boy does yukes suck at their job then considering vehicle movement and making sure they dont magically dissappear in an instant is in countless other games

?

I've never heard of this complaint before. It's always been about them magically appearing on the stage. I learned something new today.
---
I don't really think too much before I post, I just like to contradict popular opinion.
http://www.last.fm/user/justinra
#8TheJahManComethPosted 6/24/2012 11:45:26 AM(edited)
The JBL car doesn't disappear in his entrance, iirc. Unless it's an advanced entrance with other people's animations.
---
Because games belong on Consoles. - AwesomeDwarf
#9pirajacintoPosted 6/24/2012 4:26:22 PM
Cars don't magically disappear unless you do edit the entrance itself that has a car entrance.

As for them having their own place...it's really hard to do unless the WWE just happens to always have an extra for cars to appear at. Just take a look at the Royal Rumble entrance, where Del Rio himself chooses not to come out with a car because of the way it's modeled. Now in theory they could make it so that people with cars have alt entrances, but that in itself is quite some work because then now you have special entrances for when you can't use that entrance, and then you have people complaining about how their not entrancing with their cars or bikes.

Heck, if there was a MSG area like no cars would be able to fit in it. Now I myself don't like how the car is on the entrance ramp, and it actually makes Del Rio's entrance really stupid (WHY would you ran pyro where your car is so close to?), but it's just something we have to deal with, unless they plan to completely change the engine so it allows it.
---
It was great seeing Aerith run around Times Square and Pedigree opponents in the train station. - Strife2
If love can hurt, then surely hate can save. - Altena
More topics from this board...
Through a tablery111618/18 2:23PM