Should've brought back crowd fighting

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. Should've brought back crowd fighting

User Info: Glover33448

Glover33448
4 years ago#1
Considering how nearly every attitude main event featured at least one excursion into the crowd it really feels like it should have come back. Same with a backstage that links to the arena.

I dunno if it was due to Austin being a better brawler than technician or if it was just to involve fans more but trying to have an AE match in just the ring feels almost dirty to me.
"Vampire Penguins...Zombie Guinea Pigs...We're done for!"
Some British Dude's Random Sleep Talk

User Info: Moonbathing

Moonbathing
4 years ago#2
I agree. Crowd fighting just seems very appropriate for a game designed around the Attitude era.
It's like they don't even teach English in school any more.

User Info: Sephiroth311

Sephiroth311
4 years ago#3
They should have never taken out the interactable side area from 2008 either.
Smoke me a kipper, I'll be back for breakfast!

User Info: pirajacinto

pirajacinto
4 years ago#4
^I think that was 2007, but anyways I agree. At least do it like Legends of Wrestlemania, where they REALLY nailed crowd fighting.
It was great seeing Aerith run around Times Square and Pedigree opponents in the train station. - Strife2
If love can hurt, then surely hate can save. - Altena

User Info: RedSomaRanger

RedSomaRanger
4 years ago#5
pirajacinto posted...
^I think that was 2007, but anyways I agree. At least do it like Legends of Wrestlemania, where they REALLY nailed crowd fighting.

It was 2008 and 2007. I liked the idea but I thought there wasn't enough to do in that area. I'd love this game to finally bring back backstage fighting.
"lol competitive smash.
It's like having a professional tricycle league." - UGA180
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. Should've brought back crowd fighting

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived