CAW Useless in WWE 13 ???

#1whatnow12012Posted 7/6/2012 10:03:58 PM
I think the CAW will be useless other than Universe mode considering the way Attidude Mode is shaping with 8 people from that time period only useable.

This will mark the 2nd game in the franchise where CAW will not be useable in Story Mode.

While it hasnt been 100% confirmed yet. It looks like CAW will not be in 13 this year.

I will wait until Summer Slam before I make my last desicion on 13 all that depends on who is in the new mode and other things such as Universe Mode.

Upgrades to CAW System and new Moves. I also dont expect a big reveal mainly the games mechanics and the control system.

IGN always does the reveal at Summerslam.
#2TheJahManComethPosted 7/6/2012 10:28:16 PM
For the love of god, it's ATTITUDE. Say it with me. ATTITUDE.

While it hasnt been 100% confirmed yet. It looks like CAW will not be in 13 this year.

LOL you're on crack. CAW's have been in every SmackDown game except the first one. Hell, CAWs were even in WWF Attitude. What the hell makes you think they won't be in this one, especially if it's supposed to be the best one yet?
---
Not getting rid of this sig till Dick "MrUKXbox360ManMasterUser12" Allen stops being a dunderhead.
#3WickedSickJoshPosted 7/6/2012 10:56:24 PM
Yeah, CAWs have already been confirmed. Attitude Mode (or whatever it will be called) will probably just be one of those "play once for the unlockables" anyway. :P
---
Currently Playing: Devil Survivor Overclocked (3DS), WWE '12 (360), Final Fantasy VI (PS3)
"You can't sedate all the things you hate"
#4Glover33448Posted 7/7/2012 12:58:04 AM
I think he means no CAW story...to which I ask was the only reason you made a CAW for 7 hours of lame cutscenes, bad voice acting, and backstage brawls? If so.I doubt you'll miss it that much.
---
"Vampire Penguins...Zombie Guinea Pigs...We're done for!"
Some British Dude's Random Sleep Talk
#5JiruruPosted 7/7/2012 2:32:32 AM
TheJahManCometh posted...

LOL you're on crack. CAW's have been in every SmackDown game except the first one. Hell, CAWs were even in WWF Attitude. What the hell makes you think they won't be in this one, especially if it's supposed to be the best one yet?

CAWs were in the very first Smackdown, but you only got four slots and the creation system was extremely limited (basically just a bunch of premade heads you stick on a body).
---
"It felt like the music was aimed right at me... like a missile!"
#6MilemarkerPosted 7/7/2012 4:04:29 AM
Jiruru posted...
TheJahManCometh posted...

CAWs were in the very first Smackdown, but you only got four slots and the creation system was extremely limited (basically just a bunch of premade heads you stick on a body).

Yeah, and you could unlock some parts for guys like Stevie Richards and Blue Meanie if I remember right.

I don't think most people care if you can use a CAW in story mode. I personally don't, especially since it's always fixed with what your personality is going to be and what choices you make. Kinda pointless to make a custom guy and then be forced to take a generic personality for him. I'd rather just use them in Universe since I can choose what guys they fight, face or heel, etc.
---
http://www.last.fm/user/eric_nintendo/
#7whatnow12012(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2012 7:03:25 AM
I mean no CAW In RTWM Mode such as Smackdown 2009 which the CAW had no storylines.

I can spell and type how I want to you arent my Highschool English Teacher and I am no longer in Highschool so I can type and spell in any way shape or form as I wish.

I love using my CAW in Story Mode such as RTWM or in this new ATTITUDE ERA mode if the CAW is useable this year that would be awesome.

But I would probably over look that case if ATTITUDE ERA had the right Wrestlers from that time period and the storylines to go with it.

I am not expecting anything big in this new story line mode mainly cause this will be PG-13 ATTITUDE ERA not Rated-R Uncensored ATTITUDE ERA back of the early days.

After all the WWE is modeled for 9 Year olds now Which is why we have YES chants instead of Holy other word chants and the Universe now.

Everthing is Censored, Monitored, and Banned such as Randy Ortons Punt Kick.
#8DiamondCutterV2Posted 7/7/2012 8:20:09 AM
whatnow12012 posted...
I mean no CAW In RTWM Mode such as Smackdown 2009 which the CAW had no storylines.

I can spell and type how I want to you arent my Highschool English Teacher and I am no longer in Highschool so I can type and spell in any way shape or form as I wish.

I love using my CAW in Story Mode such as RTWM or in this new ATTITUDE ERA mode if the CAW is useable this year that would be awesome.

But I would probably over look that case if ATTITUDE ERA had the right Wrestlers from that time period and the storylines to go with it.

I am not expecting anything big in this new story line mode mainly cause this will be PG-13 ATTITUDE ERA not Rated-R Uncensored ATTITUDE ERA back of the early days.

After all the WWE is modeled for 9 Year olds now Which is why we have YES chants instead of Holy other word chants and the Universe now.

Everthing is Censored, Monitored, and Banned such as Randy Ortons Punt Kick.
What on Gods green Earth are you talking about "rated R attitude era" in wrestling the equivalent of rated R is bad CZW. The punt was banned cause of trying to not have concussions.
---
"Your gonna feel the bang!"-DDP
#9KHWyvernPosted 7/7/2012 8:29:48 AM(edited)
Pft, the series is already horrible as is, if they remove the CAWs, they might as well just pack it all up and quit.

In other words, it's not going to happen, not now, not ever.
---
You come out here with your bright ass purple shirt, your green shirt, before that your orange shirt, You look like A BIG FAT BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES!- The Rock
#10Vampire WraithPosted 7/7/2012 8:30:33 AM
I think the CAW will be useless

It looks like CAW will not be in 13 this year.

Huh? Do you even know what you're trying to say?
---
"Ewe talkin' to me?"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHFFx5720_M