CAW Useless in WWE 13 ???

#11UKXboxuserPosted 7/7/2012 7:36:36 AM
TC = Fail

1: There WILL BE CAW, people will want to create Attitude era superstars who aren;'t in the game.

2: It's ATTITUDE, not ADDIDUDE or whatever the hell you said.

Did I mentikon uou FAIL? xD!
#12Vampire WraithPosted 7/7/2012 8:16:25 AM
UKXboxuser posted...
TC = Fail

1: There WILL BE CAW, people will want to create Attitude era superstars who aren;'t in the game.

Dick = Fail

aren;'t? uou? mentikon?
---
"Ewe talkin' to me?"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHFFx5720_M
#13whatnow12012(Topic Creator)Posted 7/7/2012 8:42:08 AM
I am trying to say in clear simple plain ENGLISH which you people cant understand or twist what I am saying.

I am trying to say that the CAW Wrestler more than likely will not be useable in ATTITUDE ERA Story Mode which replaces RTWM Mode it is suppose to be based on 8 people from that time line.

But since the CAW isnt ATTIDUDE OR WWE there could be a good shot at him being in this new mode I mean in 2007 we had 'Uh Oh It's Magic. In 2010 We had the Chicken Suit in Elemination Chamber then the Souls of Undertakers victims and dont forget Paul Bearer in 2011.

It isnt impossible for the CAW to be in 13 like many people say he couldnt be in this new mode I mean look at the crazy story lines we have had nothing is impossible.

But if the CAW is useable in this new mode I wonder how he would be used and how he would effect this storyline.

Also I hear that this story line will be Chapter Based unlike 12 which had Villian, Outsider and the Hero.

I was hoping that 13 would have a similar deal as I liked that setup but would be ok with Chapter Based. They are probably going this route cause we have 8 superstars instead of 3.
#14UKXboxuserPosted 7/7/2012 9:17:13 AM
Vampire Wraith posted...
UKXboxuser posted...
TC = Fail

Dick = Fail

aren;'t? uou? mentikon?

It was typos.

Even I do them sometimes.

Also, please STFU, I am NOT Dick.
#15Glover33448Posted 7/7/2012 10:11:52 AM
whatnow12012 posted...
I mean no CAW In RTWM Mode such as Smackdown 2009 which the CAW had no storylines.

I can spell and type how I want to you arent my Highschool English Teacher and I am no longer in Highschool so I can type and spell in any way shape or form as I wish.

I love using my CAW in Story Mode such as RTWM or in this new ATTITUDE ERA mode if the CAW is useable this year that would be awesome.

But I would probably over look that case if ATTITUDE ERA had the right Wrestlers from that time period and the storylines to go with it.

I am not expecting anything big in this new story line mode mainly cause this will be PG-13 ATTITUDE ERA not Rated-R Uncensored ATTITUDE ERA back of the early days.

After all the WWE is modeled for 9 Year olds now Which is why we have YES chants instead of Holy other word chants and the Universe now.

Everthing is Censored, Monitored, and Banned such as Randy Ortons Punt Kick.

Wow what are you smoking and why aren't you sharing with the class? I saw no one insulting or even complaining about your English before you posted this.

Do you know what R ratings are? It is a rating not fit to show on cable unless it's edited. If you think Attitude Era was "R rated" go look up NC 17 movies...your mind shall be blown.

The AE was PG 13. Now is PG.
---
"Vampire Penguins...Zombie Guinea Pigs...We're done for!"
Some British Dude's Random Sleep Talk
#16TheJahManComethPosted 7/7/2012 12:53:11 PM(edited)
I can spell and type how I want to you arent my Highschool English Teacher and I am no longer in Highschool so I can type and spell in any way shape or form as I wish.

You definitely need to go back to highschool.

But I would probably over look that case if ATTITUDE ERA had the right Wrestlers from that time period and the storylines to go with it.

Yet you expect CM Punk to be in Attitude Era mode because he's on the cover.

I am not expecting anything big in this new story line mode mainly cause this will be PG-13 ATTITUDE ERA not Rated-R Uncensored ATTITUDE ERA back of the early days.

What the hell are you talking about? Attitude Era was NEVER Rated R. Just because Jerry Lawler called Goldust a bundle of sticks doesn't mean it was Rated R.

After all the WWE is modeled for 9 Year olds now Which is why we have YES chants instead of Holy other word chants and the Universe now.

Again, what the hell are you talking about? Do you even know WHY they have "Yes" chants? It's because it's Daniel Bryan's catchphrase, not because it's PG. And they still do "holy s***" chants, especially at PPVs. Do you even WATCH WWE?

Except he still does the punt kick... wow. You have no idea what the hell you're talking about, stop making topics on this board.
---
Because games belong on Consoles. - AwesomeDwarf
#17Carribean_CoolPosted 7/7/2012 12:00:28 PM
Vampire Wraith posted...
UKXboxuser posted...
TC = Fail

Dick = Fail

aren;'t? uou? mentikon?

xd
---
Snitsky's Condoms. If she get's pregnant, it's not your fault.
#18TheRobPosted 7/7/2012 12:47:32 PM(edited)
Milemarker posted...
Jiruru posted...
TheJahManCometh posted...
For the love of god, it's ATTITUDE. Say it with me. ATTITUDE.

While it hasnt been 100% confirmed yet. It looks like CAW will not be in 13 this year.

LOL you're on crack. CAW's have been in every SmackDown game except the first one. Hell, CAWs were even in WWF Attitude. What the hell makes you think they won't be in this one, especially if it's supposed to be the best one yet?

CAWs were in the very first Smackdown, but you only got four slots and the creation system was extremely limited (basically just a bunch of premade heads you stick on a body).

Yeah, and you could unlock some parts for guys like Stevie Richards and Blue Meanie if I remember right.

I also remember some parts that were locked away in the game and could only be unlocked via a cheat device. For instance you could unlock Big Show and Ken Shamrock's body parts as well as Kane's updated attire (flame tank). I'm still not sure why they took the time to make Kane's flame tank attire but not apply it to Kane in the game, I remember someone made a GameShark code to give the in game Kane those parts.

Actually, that might have been Smackdown! Know Your Role, because I think you had the option to use the pre-set parts like Smackdown! as well as making your own.

---
The People's Heel
IF YA SMEELLLALALAO..WHAT THE ROB IS COOKING !!!
'B-|
#19enterthemadroxPosted 7/7/2012 12:47:40 PM
whatnow12012 posted...
not Rated-R Uncensored ATTITUDE ERA back of the early days.

The punt was banned because we now know about concussions and the dangers of them, which is also why chairshots to the head have been banned in pretty much every promotion except for places that have deathmatches.

"YES!" chants were started by frustrated 25-37 year olds who were big fans of Bryan Danielson back in the day and hated how he lost at WM in 18 seconds so they voiced that frustration by chanting "YES!".

Besides, ROH fans were showing their respect for Danielson by chanting "YES!" last year before it caught on when they all traveled to Miami for WM this April so just because the idiot WWE fans have caught on and started using it and the "NO!" chant, doesn't mean they're the ones who started it. The fans of real wrestling did.

Also, despite hating the WWF product in the mid to late 90s, I can say with certainty that WWE has never been "uncensored" or "Rated R" at all.

ECW was though.

They had grudge matches that showed the kind of extreme violence you'd expect from people who hated each other.

They had the wrestlers and the fans cussing. Examples:

* Tommy Dreamer saying "This isn't WCW. This isn't the WWF. This is EC-f******-W!"

* Fans chanting "She's a crackwhore" at "The Queen of Extreme" Francine or "Shut the f*** up" at wrestlers they hated during promos.

* Francine's nipples clearly on display when Dreamer gave her a piledriver or Kimona Wanalaya giving fans a striptease when the building lost power and they had to fix the ring until the show could continue.

WWE copied ECW to have that "Attitude Era" but most certainly WASN'T "Rated R" whatsoever. If you were a wrestling fan (and not a WWE fan), you'd know these things.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#20enterthemadroxPosted 7/7/2012 12:53:07 PM
TheJahManCometh posted...
Except he still does the punt kick... wow. You have no idea what the hell you're talking about, stop making topics on this board.

Orton himself said on Twitter a few weeks ago in response to a fan question about the punt that it was indeed banned because of the concussion thing.

He never touched them whenever he punted anyone but they still can't be seen to allow a guy on the roster to kick people in the head with all this info about how dangerous concussions are.

Oh and TC?

Check out CHIKARA.

They're more PG than WWE yet they're consistently praised as one of the best wrestling companies in the world right now with amazing matches, great angles and even the fans (who are in the 18-40 age range) help get over the family friendly product by chanting "Holy poop!" during the big spots.

Just to let you know cause people hate on PG but there are companies out there that are more PG than WWE but are still much better and more entertaining than WWE could ever hope to be.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong