The reason WWE games suck every year

#1ArkardPosted 7/27/2012 11:50:03 AM
a. They need to rush out these products yearly
b. THQ is close to bankrupt so it's not like they can invest much resources into this series.
c. Yukes is a joke of a developer (then again, the japanese gaming industry is in the crapper)
d. They clearly have zero communication with WWE which is why the game is always very outdated or they really need to work on their developing processes to get late changes in the game. It is just ridiculous.
---
I hope this signature doesn't offend anyone
#2casedawgzPosted 7/27/2012 12:24:52 PM
I've played WWE 12 nearly every day since it came out so they must be doing something right
#3SLAMMIN23Posted 7/27/2012 1:08:12 PM
i didnt get wwe 12 only because there are no backstage areas again to fight and im not talking backstage brawls im just getting bored playing these games every year cause to me it feels the same there not crappy games i just doesnt feel they improve that much on them create areana sounds cool and im hearing for wwe 13 speical ref is back that would be good now all they need is backstage areas back
#4MoonbathingPosted 7/27/2012 1:34:08 PM
A is definitely a valid reason. It's nearly impossible to make a great game within 1 year's time. Until they (or another developer) are allowed ample time to work on something, we can never expect this series to get drastically better.
---
IvoryTrish4life: You need to find yourself a girl mate.
KrystalKyleLove: I actually have tons on facebook.
#5garcia_jxPosted 7/27/2012 1:47:36 PM
last year's wasn't bad. It was good. The game could be better if there were some competition.
#6llcoolyea54543Posted 7/27/2012 2:23:06 PM
casedawgz posted...
I've played WWE 12 nearly every day since it came out so they must be doing something right

yup and every year before that too love all the games and cant wait for this.....night before gonna be a gallon of nyquil night
#7enterthemadroxPosted 7/27/2012 2:34:38 PM
casedawgz posted...

Not really a valid response though is it, answering a post with a personal opinion.

Like saying "well I never had Ebola so it can't be deadly".

WWE games are like WWE shows. Mostly crappy but with a few diehards who refuse to believe anything negative and who think that just because they continue to watch or play all day every day that there's nothing that should change about the thing they're talking about.

As much as I'm a diehard wrestling fan, I can't watch and enjoy WWE shows and the game only has a limited shelf life of a few months anyway before boredom hits.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#8Arkard(Topic Creator)Posted 7/27/2012 2:42:48 PM
WWE 12 was definitely a step into the right direction. But it was such a minor improevement that should have been made years ago.
---
I hope this signature doesn't offend anyone
#9Carribean_CoolPosted 7/27/2012 6:37:34 PM
Bryan Williams
---
Snitsky's Condoms. If she get's pregnant, it's not your fault.
#10Dart_Feld7Posted 7/27/2012 7:42:23 PM
http://i.imgur.com/2RRt6.gif
---
^Devil's Advocate
Renan Barao: the best there is, was, and ever will be.
More topics from this board...
Through a tablery111618/18 2:23PM