Something I'd like to see added

#1MoonbathingPosted 7/28/2012 9:09:53 PM
Now that they have collision detection, I think it would be cool if you could do moves such as powerbombing one person on top of another person. Another example would be putting someone on a table, then powerbombing someone else through them and the table like the Dudleyz used to do.

I hope this makes it into WWE 13.
---
IvoryTrish4life: You need to find yourself a girl mate.
KrystalKyleLove: I actually have tons on facebook.
#2enterthemadroxPosted 7/28/2012 9:21:13 PM
That could be cool for some X division style spots too.

Good idea, no clue why no one else has thought of that.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#3WickedSickJoshPosted 7/28/2012 9:52:53 PM
I too am surprised no one has thought of or said this. Brilliant work, TC!
---
Currently Playing: Devil Survivor Overclocked (3DS), WWE '12 (360), Final Fantasy VI (PS3)
"You can't sedate all the things you hate"
#4garcia_jxPosted 7/28/2012 11:11:33 PM
I want more matches added. Matches from the attitude era.

Hardcore match
I quit match
Casket match
Special guess referee match
Buried alive match
#5_LordAndSaviorPosted 7/29/2012 1:41:08 AM
garcia_jx posted...

Hardcore match
I quit match
Casket match
Special guess referee match
Buried alive match

Same but just to bring some good news speacil ref is back in!
---
Will not change this sig, until Carlito is a World Champion! 7/10/11 (Unofficial Date: 6/11/05)
R.I.P Shauwk, Gone but Never Forgotten. You will be missed.
#6Moonbathing(Topic Creator)Posted 7/29/2012 7:46:47 AM
I'm glad to see people like the idea. Whenever I do the Batista bomb, I try to aim it at someone who may be laying nearby, but it never really connect and I think it would be cool if your opponent who gets hit reacted to it.

I was playing an Extreme Rules match and my opponent grabbed a guitar from the crowd. The guitar ended up on the floor outside the ring, and purely by coincidence, I went for a Batista bomb and he landed on the guitar. The guitar shattered and was sticking out of his back while he squirmed on the floor. I figure if something like that is possible, surely powerbombing your opponent onto another person is also plausible.
---
IvoryTrish4life: You need to find yourself a girl mate.
KrystalKyleLove: I actually have tons on facebook.
#7garcia_jxPosted 7/29/2012 7:53:02 AM
I like your idea. It is good.
#8WickedSickJoshPosted 7/29/2012 9:30:40 AM
After thinking about it, in the DOR series it's possible to do this, but it's a lot harder to do without the "D-Throw" ability. Please let this happen, Yukes!
---
Currently Playing: Devil Survivor Overclocked (3DS), WWE '12 (360), Final Fantasy VI (PS3)
"You can't sedate all the things you hate"
#9garcia_jxPosted 7/30/2012 10:07:40 PM
I hope they add some awesome blood effectsince it was part of the attitude era.
#10Raven_CyarmPosted 7/30/2012 10:38:28 PM(edited)
garcia_jx posted...

Hardcore match

Which is a falls count anywhere match. Which means it's always been in.

I quit match

The I Quit match is the most incompatible match possible in gaming. It's a match where you ask someone if they've endured enough pain to want to quit. How do you, as the player say yes or no? Yes, you could do the match the same way it used to be back in the early Smackdowns, but that only relied on the amount of damage you've inflicted... which means it's basically a submission match with a gimmicky animation before they "tap out". There's no way to implement this well in a videogame.
---
#AntiSmark
http://www.youtube.com/RavenCyarm