I'm reminded why Cena is literally the best in the industry...

#41hulkhogan1Posted 7/30/2012 8:21:27 PM
Carribean_Cool posted...
hulkhogan1 posted...

I hope the part where you mentioned Jeff Jarrett was a joke as well.

So you bash them, yet you defend freaking hornswoggle in the royal rumble..

I'd rather watch Hornswoggle than Jeff Jarrett any day.
#42lilant55Posted 7/30/2012 8:50:20 PM
John Cena is boring to watch he gets beat up. Then, he does five move comeback BS! Then he's champ every month.

Cena vs Miz at Wrestlemania was the worst main event i ever saw in my lifetime.
I rather watch Scott Hall over Cena.

Personally when Cena first came to WWE i liked his cocky attitude. He would cheat, disrespect others, battle rap, made a cd and then he made a custom belt and his new crap got way to old.

Also, talking about donating... that doesnt matter because 90%of athletes donate!!

I'm tried of hearing John Cena donated so much blah blah blah so did Donald Driver on the Packers. So did Lebron James, Ali.

Then, ranking Cena better than Taker!!!!??? Taker brought wwe HIAC, Casket Match, Buried alive, 20-0 Streak at WM, One of the most athletic big man. He won Royal Rumble, Elimination chamber, won 5x in HIAC,
Championships and accomplishments

Pro Wrestling Illustrated
PWI Feud of the Year (1991) vs. The Ultimate Warrior
PWI Match of the Year (1998) vs. Mankind in a Hell in a Cell match at King of the Ring
PWI Match of the Year (2009)[119]vs. Shawn Michaels at WrestleMania XXV
PWI Match of the Year (2010) vs. Shawn Michaels at WrestleMania XXVI
PWI ranked him #2 of the 500 best singles wrestlers in the PWI 500 in 2002
PWI ranked him #21 of the top 500 singles wrestlers of the "PWI Years" in 2003
United States Wrestling Association
USWA Unified World Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
World Class Wrestling Association
WCWA Texas Heavyweight Championship (1 time)
World Wrestling Federation / World Wrestling Entertainment
World Heavyweight Championship (3 times)
WWF/E Championship (4 times)
WWF Hardcore Championship (1 time)
WWF Tag Team Championship (6 times) – with Steve Austin (1), The Big Show (2), The Rock (1) and Kane (2)
WCW Tag Team Championship (1 time) – with Kane1
Royal Rumble (2007)
Slammy Award for WWF's Greatest Hit (1996) Sucking Diesel into the abyss
Slammy Award for Best Tattoo (1997)
Slammy Award for Best Entrance Music (1997)
Slammy Award for Star of the Highest Magnitude (1997)
Slammy Award for Match of the Year (2009) vs. Shawn Michaels at WrestleMania XXV
Slammy Award for Moment of the Year (2010) vs. Shawn Michaels at WrestleMania XXVI
Slammy Award OMG Moment of the Year (2011) Kicking out of Triple H's Tombstone Piledriver at WrestleMania XXVII
Wrestling Observer Newsletter
5 Star Match (1997) vs. Shawn Michaels in a Hell in a Cell at Badd Blood.
Best Gimmick (1990–1994)
Best Heel (1991)
Feud of the Year (2007) vs. Batista
Match of the Year (2009) vs. Shawn Michaels at WrestleMania XXV
Match of the Year (2010) vs. Shawn Michaels at WrestleMania XXVI
Most Overrated (2001)
Readers' Least Favorite Wrestler (2001)
Worst Feud of the Year (1993) vs. Giant Gonzαlez
Worst Worked Match of the Year (2001) with Kane vs. KroniK at Unforgiven
Wrestling Observer Newsletter Hall of Fame (Class of 2004)
1 ^ Won during The Invasion.
2 ^ The Undertaker's fourth reign was as WWE Undisputed Champion.

WrestleMania Opponent Streak
VII Jimmy Snuka 1–0
VIII Jake Roberts 2–0
IX Giant Gonzαlez 3–0 Won via disqualification
XI King Kong Bundy 4–0
XII Diesel 5–0
13 Sycho Sid 6–0 For the WWF Championship in a No Disqualification match[24]
XIV Kane 7–0
XV Big Boss Man 8–0 Hell in a Cell match
X-Seven Triple H 9–0
X8 Ric Flair 10–0 No Disqualification match
XIX Big Show & A-Train 11–0 Handicap match
XX Kane 12–0
21 Randy Orton 13–0
22 Mark Henry 14–0 Casket match
23 Batista 15–0 For the World Heavyweight Championship
XXIV Edge 16–0 For the World Heavyweight Championship
XXV Shawn Michaels 17–0
XXVI Shawn Michaels 18–0 No countout, no disqualification, Streak vs. Career match
XXVII Triple H 19–0 No Holds Barred match
XXVIII Triple H 20–0 Hell in a Cell match with Shawn Michaels as Guest Referee
#43YOLO_SwagItOut(Topic Creator)Posted 7/30/2012 9:36:16 PM
John Cena is boring to watch he gets beat up. Then, he does five move comeback BS! Then he's champ every month.

Personally when Cena first came to WWE i liked his cocky attitude. He would cheat, disrespect others, battle rap, made a cd and then he made a custom belt and his new crap got way to old.

Also, talking about donating... that doesnt matter because 90%of athletes donate!!

I'm tried of hearing John Cena donated so much blah blah blah so did Donald Driver on the Packers. So did Lebron James, Ali.

Then, ranking Cena better than Taker!!!!??? Taker brought wwe HIAC, Casket Match, Buried alive, 20-0 Streak at WM, One of the most athletic big man. He won Royal Rumble, Elimination chamber, won 5x in HIAC,

PWI Match of the Year (1998) vs. Mankind in a Hell in a Cell match at King of the Ring
WCWA Texas blah blah blah....

Get over it
#44wirymo123Posted 7/30/2012 10:09:46 PM
YOLO_SwagItOut posted...

WCWA Texas blah blah blah....

Get over it

Wonderful comeback.
---
GT- FuzzyPillow19
Go Indy!
#45RobRoy316Posted 7/30/2012 11:19:56 PM
The only reason Cena got where he is, is because of the rock. Once rocky left for good, WWE realized it had no one to claim to the title of people's champ, someone that everyone could be a fan of. So they shoved Cena down our throats!!
---
A hero need not speak for himself, for the world shall speak for him when he dies... - CaptnAmerica86 Xbox Live & PSN GamerTag
#46shadowknyght778Posted 7/31/2012 3:48:57 AM
I don't think Cena is all that bad really. The real reason I think he gets sooo much hate is because he's mostly responsible for the PG era, which ALOT of people hate. I think Linda McMahon is as responsible for it as John Cena, but Cena is the poster boy so he gets most of the hate. Is he the greatest of all time...no, is he even close...no. Is he the worst thing that's ever happened to wrestling...no to that. His matches are pretty boring honestly. The worst part is that they made everyone kinda wrestle like him. Everyone has to stand around and signal their finisher. I think it just annoys me alot because they have Randy Orton doing it and one of the most awesome things about the RKO was it's spontaneity.
#47darealest47Posted 7/31/2012 7:55:19 AM
Honestly John Cena isn't that bad and I'm pretty sure we all liked him when he did that doctor of thuganomics gimmick. I speak for everybody that the reason why some of us dislike him now is that 1. He never loses and 2. We keep seeing this guy as superman cena. We all know cena isn't going to turn heel at this point (even though that would be the biggest heel turn since hulk hogan's first ever heel turn; hell it would be so big that it could even bring back the tv14 raring). I think his match quality is so-so in that we'll see memorable poverty matches but his tv matches has been lacking lately. John Cena is currently at the rock and Austin's tier (does this mean he's better no). I think it's a love/hate relationship with John Cena but you'd have to admit that he did worked his @ss off to get to where he's at now IMO.
---
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec
#48wirymo123Posted 7/31/2012 9:40:16 AM
shadowknyght778 posted...
I don't think Cena is all that bad really. The real reason I think he gets sooo much hate is because he's mostly responsible for the PG era, which ALOT of people hate. I think Linda McMahon is as responsible for it as John Cena, but Cena is the poster boy so he gets most of the hate. Is he the greatest of all time...no, is he even close...no. Is he the worst thing that's ever happened to wrestling...no to that. His matches are pretty boring honestly. The worst part is that they made everyone kinda wrestle like him. Everyone has to stand around and signal their finisher. I think it just annoys me alot because they have Randy Orton doing it and one of the most awesome things about the RKO was it's spontaneity.

Cena isn't responsible at all for the PG ratings in WWE. I'm sure all the 8 year olds wont' remember, but Cena wasn't very loving and nice when he made his WWE debut.

Cena just does what he's told to do, along with every other superstar on the roster. The WWE itself chose to change the ratings to PG.
---
GT- FuzzyPillow19
Go Indy!
#49KHWyvernPosted 7/31/2012 10:07:18 AM
wirymo123 posted...
shadowknyght778 posted...

Cena isn't responsible at all for the PG ratings in WWE. I'm sure all the 8 year olds wont' remember, but Cena wasn't very loving and nice when he made his WWE debut.

Cena just does what he's told to do, along with every other superstar on the roster. The WWE itself chose to change the ratings to PG.

Maybe not, but he is the poster boy for this God awful era.
---
You come out here with your bright ass purple shirt, your green shirt, before that your orange shirt, You look like A BIG FAT BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES!- The Rock
#50stokes12Posted 7/31/2012 1:57:25 PM
The thing about his 5MOD, you can't really blame that on Cena. That's the fault of the bookers, they lay out how the matches go and they're the ones that schedule his matches to end that way, and they've done it for many others over the years including Hogan, Michaels and Rock, hell, even Taker gets that treatment from time to time these days, though I guess you could use the age excuse for him.