Jeff Hardy & Matt Hardy in WWE 13............

#1william316Posted 8/1/2012 8:31:29 PM
Anybody else hear that the Hardy's are gonna be in WWE 13??????
#2DrJoe90Posted 8/1/2012 8:32:00 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#3lilant55Posted 8/1/2012 8:38:15 PM
honestly i would want them in but jeff cant
#4william316(Topic Creator)Posted 8/1/2012 8:40:32 PM
Kurt Angle is already in, Jeff Hardy can be in....That would make 2 of TNA'S top guys in WWE 13.
#5WickedSickJoshPosted 8/1/2012 8:41:24 PM
http://i3.ytimg.com/vi/C3V3zZnYGUc/0.jpg

Dudley Boyz confirmed as well..
---
Currently Playing: Devil Survivor Overclocked (3DS), WWE '12 (360), Final Fantasy VI (PS3)
"You can't sedate all the things you hate"
#6enterthemadroxPosted 8/1/2012 8:50:25 PM
I'm still saying this is part of TNA's deal with WWE to let Flair attend the HOF and that sending Christian Cage back to TNA wasn't all they were getting in return.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#7Raven_CyarmPosted 8/1/2012 10:33:02 PM
enterthemadrox posted...
I'm still saying this is part of TNA's deal with WWE to let Flair attend the HOF and that sending Christian Cage back to TNA wasn't all they were getting in return.

How is putting Matt & Jeff in a WWE game, making WWE money... benefiting TNA?

If you'd said "Christian is gonna be in the next TNA game"... then that's something... but your logic is horrible.
---
#AntiSmark
http://www.youtube.com/RavenCyarm
#8cls1983Posted 8/2/2012 3:07:49 AM
How does it not make sense?

A lot of people who buy this game this year will do so based purely on nostalgia and will likely not be watching wwe anymore.

Seeing all the old school wrestlers such as the dudleys, hardys and angle might make them think "i wonder what they are doing now and where there wrestling?! Oh TNA, i might check that out"

It actually makes perfect business sense with this years game.
#9Raven_CyarmPosted 8/2/2012 5:25:23 AM
cls1983 posted...
How does it not make sense?

A lot of people who buy this game this year will do so based purely on nostalgia and will likely not be watching wwe anymore.

Seeing all the old school wrestlers such as the dudleys, hardys and angle might make them think "i wonder what they are doing now and where there wrestling?! Oh TNA, i might check that out"

It actually makes perfect business sense with this years game.

Except you're still throwing it out there on a major gamble.

You're putting people in the game that will turn a profit for WWE... and it's more than likely that even if they're not a fan of current WWE... they're still somewhat of a wrestling fan... and it's more than likely that at some point, the name TNA came up, considering they're the up and coming number two company in the western wrestling scene... which means there's a chance they've already seen TNA.

So you're hoping to find someone who's been deaf to wrestling since the Attitude Era, who is willing to try watching again, who just happened to pick up this iteration of their rival's game.

The odds there are pretty damn small.

The ONLY way I see them making this gamble, is if these TNA stars are in a DLC pack, which all profit made would go directly to TNA... and I wouldn't hold my breath, personally.
---
#AntiSmark
http://www.youtube.com/RavenCyarm
#10lilant55Posted 8/2/2012 8:18:05 AM
WWE would probably only make a deal with TNA to squash the law suite TNA put on them