Is the unlock all option available for WWE 13?

#1ColumbusteacherPosted 9/8/2012 1:49:14 PM
Has anyone heard if they kept the unlock all option this year? I like to unlock everything from the start.
#2pyrokinesis666Posted 9/8/2012 1:54:09 PM
hasn't been mentioned yet.

i like to earn my unlocks, atleast the easier ones
#3Jonny2284Posted 9/8/2012 1:57:48 PM
Honestly it's such an easy money spinner for **** all effort on their part I can't see them not doing it again.
#4enterthemadroxPosted 9/8/2012 2:01:18 PM
pyrokinesis666 posted...
hasn't been mentioned yet.

i like to earn my unlocks, atleast the easier ones

I prefer unlocking everything myself as I play, otherwise, what's the point?
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#5Jonny2284Posted 9/8/2012 2:05:10 PM
Depends what you want to play, last year I only really wanted to play exhibition with my friends and universe on my lonesome, had the fan axxess pack but I thought no, I'll wait and get the unlocks naturally, this forced me to endure 10 hours of badly plotted and even worse executed smark fan****, after the 127th backstage brawl I caved and used the unlock.
#6dankanefanPosted 9/8/2012 2:06:15 PM
It's been confirmed as well as the Attribute editor
---
@SacCityGamer ~ www.facebook.com/SacCityGamer
#7dankanefanPosted 9/8/2012 2:08:50 PM
I hate when unlockables make you do certain things to get them. For instance I think it was 10 or 2009 that had you make a certain decision about Mickie James and then if you made the other decision you unlocked something else which forced you to run through that storyline TWICE. I rarely like to even play single player mode (I do play by myself all the time but I don't like the campaigns much) anyway but to have to do some of them more than once?! Ugh.
---
@SacCityGamer ~ www.facebook.com/SacCityGamer
#8The_PankakerPosted 9/8/2012 5:57:28 PM
I hope its in I want to be able to have everything unlocked, I'll do the story mode for the achiements but its nice not having to do it
#9JiruruPosted 9/8/2012 6:15:24 PM
I like earning unlocks myself if it's from something like RTWM, but unlocking through Universe sucks. Especially when some things in Universe won't unlock unless the match is set up automatically by the game. That's not earning something, that's just hitting simulate until you get lucky. So I basically unlock everything I can through RTWM then just buyout the rest.
---
"It felt like the music was aimed right at me... like a missile!"
#10Columbusteacher(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2012 7:03:24 AM
dankanefan where did you see it confirmed?