Oh dear

#211awesomeguyPosted 9/14/2012 6:42:30 PM
MikeyMcWonglett posted...
KHWyvern posted...
jchurfer posted...
yeah, the mcmahons are a stupid lot. that's why with the "doomed direction" of the company, the empire just continues to grow and grow. obviously people don't care, except the trolls who have nothing better to do. not to mention this is probably bs. right on the main page you can view a link to tommy dreamer's ecw alumni profile and watch a match between acolytes and NAO.

Until Linda's polictal career kills the company, and yes, the McMahons are idiots and this is just one example of that.

As for the game, yes, it'll be the Attitude Era without the attitude.

You sir, are a moron. McMahons, geniuses who have, and will always have more money and more success than both you, and I! They know the business they are in, and though it looks to be horrible to us, they are still drawing in that revenue and I'm sure could care less about your opinion! They have their money, the put on a show, that though some may not like.. The majority likes! Just stop complaining or "trolling" Your opinions won't get others to whine and cry about anything! You're a waste of thread space and should just lose all credible posts in which you try to add to these forums. Fade away!

You mean they used to be geniuses. And that majority is made up of kids and heaven forbid we mention the brogue kick storyline or any other dumb storylines. The only good one they have going is Kane and Daniel Bryan's anger management story.
---
Weebam-Na= Greatest argonian to ever live.
#22KHWyvern(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2012 7:02:38 PM
1awesomeguy posted...
KHWyvern posted...
jchurfer posted...
yeah, the mcmahons are a stupid lot. that's why with the "doomed direction" of the company, the empire just continues to grow and grow. obviously people don't care, except the trolls who have nothing better to do. not to mention this is probably bs. right on the main page you can view a link to tommy dreamer's ecw alumni profile and watch a match between acolytes and NAO.

Until Linda's polictal career kills the company, and yes, the McMahons are idiots and this is just one example of that.

You sir, are a moron. McMahons, geniuses who have, and will always have more money and more success than both you, and I! They know the business they are in, and though it looks to be horrible to us, they are still drawing in that revenue and I'm sure could care less about your opinion! They have their money, the put on a show, that though some may not like.. The majority likes! Just stop complaining or "trolling" Your opinions won't get others to whine and cry about anything! You're a waste of thread space and should just lose all credible posts in which you try to add to these forums. Fade away!

You mean they used to be geniuses. And that majority is made up of kids and heaven forbid we mention the brogue kick storyline or any other dumb storylines. The only good one they have going is Kane and Daniel Bryan's anger management story.

What's this brogue kick storyline? I haven't watched due to WWE stupidity, so I'm a bit out of the loop.

Also, that guy's just a typical WWE defender, best to ignore him.
---
You come out here with your bright ass purple shirt, your green shirt, before that your orange shirt, You look like A BIG FAT BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES!- The Rock
#23MikeyMcWonglettPosted 9/14/2012 7:18:39 PM
KHWyvern posted...
1awesomeguy posted...
KHWyvern posted...
jchurfer posted...

What's this brogue kick storyline? I haven't watched due to WWE stupidity, so I'm a bit out of the loop.

You're adorable, especially since you pretend to not know whats going on... definitely a "closet watcher".. Just come out of the closet.. (in more ways than one)..
---
I give up on humanity.
#241awesomeguyPosted 9/14/2012 7:21:44 PM
KHWyvern posted...
1awesomeguy posted...
KHWyvern posted...
jchurfer posted...

In kayfabe, the brogue kick is banned. Not only is this storyline rehashed Sheamus has 2 or 3 other finishers. They act like the brogue kick being banned is unfair. Not to mention they can't even remember storylines from last year. They had Del Rio claim the brogue kick injured Christian. Not only that but (still in script here) Christian agreed and the only explained reason for his arm being in a sling was the brogue kick. Oh and by the way WWE removed attitude era footage from their website due to attack ads against Linda McMahon's political campaign. And they had just got the right back to use wwf in an uncensored fashion months before this.
---
#25ValinLarPosted 9/14/2012 7:24:28 PM
KHWyvern posted...
jchurfer posted...

I know I shouldn't, but I can't resist. Have some food!

And since that joke probably went over your head, let me put it another way: obvious troll is obvious.
#26KHWyvern(Topic Creator)Posted 9/14/2012 7:30:48 PM(edited)
In kayfabe, the brogue kick is banned. Not only is this storyline rehashed Sheamus has 2 or 3 other finishers. They act like the brogue kick being banned is unfair. Not to mention they can't even remember storylines from last year. They had Del Rio claim the brogue kick injured Christian. Not only that but (still in script here) Christian agreed and the only explained reason for his arm being in a sling was the brogue kick. Oh and by the way WWE removed attitude era footage from their website due to attack ads against Linda McMahon's political campaign. And they had just got the right back to use wwf in an uncensored fashion months before this.

Yeah, and **** like that is the exact reason I quit watching. The writing is God awful. People wonder why we want the Attitude Era back so much, it's because the writing back then was not this awful.

Well, bad writing and John Cena constantly in the main event.

And yes, I knew that they got permission from those animal idiots a while ago. Oh the irony and pain that they won't use it due to Linda whitewashing the Attitude Era out due to her crappy campaign.

---
You come out here with your bright ass purple shirt, your green shirt, before that your orange shirt, You look like A BIG FAT BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES!- The Rock
#271awesomeguyPosted 9/14/2012 7:41:41 PM
KHWyvern posted...

And yes, I knew that they got permission from those animal idiots a while ago. Oh the irony and pain that they won't use it due to Linda whitewashing the Attitude Era out due to her crappy campaign.

They might still be able to use it on pre-attitude era moments.
---
#28WarGreymon77Posted 9/14/2012 10:58:33 PM
According to WWE, the Attitude Era didn't happen, WCW was a terrible and second-rate company, TNA doesn't exist, women can only compete in 30-second matches (once a night), Vince McMahon is benevolent, the company was always called WWE, there is no "wrestling" (only "performing"), Edge and Christian were never referred to as brothers, etc.
#29KHWyvern(Topic Creator)Posted 9/15/2012 7:02:04 AM
WarGreymon77 posted...
According to WWE, the Attitude Era didn't happen, WCW was a terrible and second-rate company, TNA doesn't exist, women can only compete in 30-second matches (once a night), Vince McMahon is benevolent, the company was always called WWE, there is no "wrestling" (only "performing"), Edge and Christian were never referred to as brothers, etc.

Yeah, that pretty much sums it up.
---
#30SetzeraPosted 9/15/2012 8:12:25 AM
I had no idea she was running for senate. Welp, I'm not voting for her if she has even a sliver of blame for the attitude era being held down.