Damn I hope this guy is in WWE 14

#1Glover33448Posted 9/29/2012 12:18:46 PM
I'd never heard of PAC till just now. Since WWE just signed him I know he won't make this year's roster even as DLC. I hope he debuts in time for WWE 14 and that we actually get half of this s*** in the game. I can't believe the crap he can do. With his leaping ability he could do shooting star elbows, legdrops, and DDTs like they are nothing. If you've not seen him check this video out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1fnb5xv6Dk
---
"Vampire Penguins...Zombie Guinea Pigs...We're done for!"
Some British Dude's Random Sleep Talk
#2Samaellives91Posted 9/29/2012 1:22:34 PM
This guy looks sick, the only problem is I doubt WWE will allow him to do even half of those things, like the top-rope reverse frankensteiner because it's too dangerous.
---
My name is John Johnson, but everyone here calls me Vicky.
#3LOLSUP_IMSGOODPosted 9/29/2012 2:51:20 PM
All he does is spin. I'm not denying that he's athletic, but he's just a glorified gymnast. You wouldn't see any of these moves in WWE, he would become another Evan Bourne and sink into mediocrity.
#4LiekPiePosted 9/29/2012 4:04:25 PM
Damn this guys is sick as hell. He's probably the best spot monkey I've ever seen. The shooting star knee strike and a lot of his moves look like they could really hurt somebody though
---
SAMCRO
#5dankanefanPosted 9/29/2012 4:59:02 PM
He looks very dangerous and sloppy. He has some nice moves like the handspring reverse ddt but otherwise it's all just moonsaults, corkscrews and shooting stars. Nothing special.
---
@SacCityGamer ~ www.facebook.com/SacCityGamer
#6KHWyvernPosted 9/29/2012 5:00:49 PM
Glover33448 posted...
I'd never heard of PAC till just now. Since WWE just signed him I know he won't make this year's roster even as DLC. I hope he debuts in time for WWE 14 and that we actually get half of this s*** in the game. I can't believe the crap he can do. With his leaping ability he could do shooting star elbows, legdrops, and DDTs like they are nothing. If you've not seen him check this video out.

Keep in mind that he's going to be used in WWE, and by used, I mean misused.
---
You come out here with your bright ass purple shirt, your green shirt, before that your orange shirt, You look like A BIG FAT BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES!- The Rock
#7WavyNoobSaucePosted 9/29/2012 6:19:22 PM
The flippies are strong in this one...
---
Thank you BasedGod!
#8Glover33448(Topic Creator)Posted 9/29/2012 10:09:16 PM
That was one video of a guy doing a lot of flip type moves.

I imagine WWE would let him keep the standing shooting star press and corkscrew variant. I loved the rebound DDT. The standing reverse frankensteiner would probably be OK too just not the top rope one.

Honestly I'm just excited to see them getting more athletic guys. I watched NXT for the first time this week and was mostly bored to tears. The first two matches were tons of bad kick/punch b.s. and one or two actual moves. The final match was a bit better but I expected more from Cassius Ohno based off his RoH work.
---
"Vampire Penguins...Zombie Guinea Pigs...We're done for!"
Some British Dude's Random Sleep Talk
#9ManiacMonkboonPosted 9/30/2012 3:33:37 AM
He's just a spot monkey like Jack Evans. Yes, he showed a couple of nice variants of two or three moves but can he actually perform a believable match?
---
www.youtube.com/ManiacMonkboon =Ga-Va-Ca-Fl=
KOCII+FPWR *Simply the Best* XBOX LIVE/PSN: ManiacMonkboon
#10strightedgeemoPosted 9/30/2012 8:00:35 AM