New entrances.

#11BowlingPetePosted 10/2/2012 3:00:36 PM
So, after the intro Old Cena looks like normal Cena with hightops.

And Tyson Kidd isn't in the game.

Sadly, sounds right.
---
The man, the myth, and soon to be breakfast cereal, BOWLING PETE!!!
#12XXmiznatorXXPosted 10/2/2012 3:04:21 PM
To be fair, I think they just used him dressing up as "Old School" cena when he did that rap against The Rock earlier this year...
#13ICEman MorgsPosted 10/2/2012 4:57:36 PM
Pumping up his shoes should be his wakeup taunt, right? Good that it's in the game so we can switch it around.
---
ICEman Morgs' Ignore list: Making GameFAQs a better place.
GT: Morgneto
#14myers72781Posted 10/2/2012 5:14:20 PM
CollCrofter posted...
I'm gonna have to try and make HBK's entrance longer so I get the guitar solo during the entrance!

I'm with you on that one. That damn solo has been part of his entrance ever since he started using the music when Sherri sang it, not having it as part of his entrance bothers me haha.
#15hulkhogan1Posted 10/2/2012 5:28:01 PM
myers72781 posted...
CollCrofter posted...
I'm gonna have to try and make HBK's entrance longer so I get the guitar solo during the entrance!

I'm with you on that one. That damn solo has been part of his entrance ever since he started using the music when Sherri sang it, not having it as part of his entrance bothers me haha.

I guess that's what happens when HBK doesn't take 5 minutes to stop and pose on the ramp.
#16pirajacintoPosted 10/2/2012 10:04:11 PM
So does modern Lita and Attitude Lita have the same entrance? It seems like everything is the same for the two Litas, EXPECT for the theme and their outfit. Not like there really would be any difference...but...still, I'm surprised noone noted that.
---
It was great seeing Aerith run around Times Square and Pedigree opponents in the train station. - Strife2
If love can hurt, then surely hate can save. - Altena
#17Sacrament4Posted 10/2/2012 11:16:45 PM
lol, they're not even trying anymore with the animations. They're basically just said screw it.
#18hulkhogan1Posted 10/3/2012 12:48:45 AM
Sacrament4 posted...
lol, they're not even trying anymore with the animations. They're basically just said screw it.

Yep. Clearly they just like to make people complain.
#19dankanefanPosted 10/3/2012 12:52:51 AM
ArnoldtheRed posted...
That chokeslam looks horrible. He's supposed to hold them in the air for a good 5 seconds.

It looks perfect. It's the way he did it in those days and it's the way it looks half the time they do chokeslams in WWE unless it's to smaller people.
---
@SacCityGamer ~ www.facebook.com/SacCityGamer
#20CollCrofter(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 12:55:10 AM
Is it just my ears or is the entrance music this year far too low? When I play I always have the volume pumped up during the entrances but I can't see me doing that just to hear a generic roar from the crowd. I'm all for the new crowd during the game but leave the entrances alone!