treid the game tonight at a gaming expo

#1rockbottom3Posted 10/2/2012 10:17:25 PM
I didnt get a ton of time with the game since it was the same line as getting an autograph from AJ Lee. From what I did play though the game felt good a bit better than last year and the graphics really looked great in person. I have to say from what I saw and played the game feels like what we have wanted in a WWE game for a while. It didnt feel unfinished it felt more like a well polished game.
---
stop for a minute and think to yourself have I been an idiot today?
#2pearljam8989Posted 10/2/2012 10:36:56 PM
Did you get to see the movelists and you give us some new moves you've seen in the game?
#3Dart_Feld7Posted 10/2/2012 10:44:24 PM
Did you have fun playing the A.I?
---
http://cdn2.cagepotato.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/JonestossesRashad.gif
Want a mindf***? Watch Dark Floors.
#4dankanefanPosted 10/2/2012 11:15:57 PM
Nice. I played WWE 12 at E3 last year and it felt really buggy and unfinished...the final product was better but I was disappointed that a lot of the stuff I was told at E3 was being fixed, was still broken when the game came out. Because of this, it's good to know that the game is feeling really polished thus far.
---
@SacCityGamer ~ www.facebook.com/SacCityGamer
#5rockbottom3(Topic Creator)Posted 10/2/2012 11:19:39 PM
it was not bad I feel like they have improved on it. There seemed to be a bit of ebb and flow to the match. My match was with the rock vs cena and I think it was on easy and it was timed so you really couldnt get into a big match since they were keeping the line moving for AJ. I didnt have time to change the settings and they did not give any info to me about universe 3.0 except that they did work on it to address complaints.
---
stop for a minute and think to yourself have I been an idiot today?
More topics from this board...
Through a tablery111618/18 2:23PM