all DLC characters revealed!!!!!!

#31Glover33448Posted 10/3/2012 2:05:06 PM
LucicIsGod posted...
The screenshot shows him 3/4 of the way up from under the stage, pretty sure his entrance is in.

Yeah but it's the CENTER OF THE STAGE - game ruined, 0/10. THQ is lazy. Cory should be assaulted by rhinos and have it put on Youtube. Bryan Williams needs to be made to fill an uncomfortable place with pineapples (yes I mean the back of a Volkswagon).
---
"Vampire Penguins...Zombie Guinea Pigs...We're done for!"
Some British Dude's Random Sleep Talk
#32LucicIsGodPosted 10/3/2012 2:08:22 PM
Good point, I didnt realize that. Lazy ***s...
#33kaoscagePosted 10/3/2012 2:11:23 PM
Wow, no Curt Hawkins... I had figured Hawkins and Reks would be a shoe in DLC due to their work on NXT. A little dissappointed in that and the lack of WCW era DDP. Rest of DLC looks clean.
#34MasterPauIPosted 10/3/2012 2:13:23 PM
i assume if you make stables like edge and christian with him cannot come out all together ey?
#35SpaceDesperadoPosted 10/3/2012 2:15:49 PM
Chances they will include the greatest theme song ever? Undertaker's Ministry theme... ah nostalgia
#36Glover33448Posted 10/3/2012 2:20:03 PM
MasterPauI posted...
i assume if you make stables like edge and christian with him cannot come out all together ey?

Since entrances have never worked that way in the past I doubt it. The best we can hope for is since THQ already created the effect and animation they include a 3 man version of it in the DLC pack. I doubt it but we can hope.
---
"Vampire Penguins...Zombie Guinea Pigs...We're done for!"
Some British Dude's Random Sleep Talk
#37G-ZissPosted 10/3/2012 2:22:41 PM
I hate when people post a link instead of just posting the list. Is it really that hard to copy and paste?

Here all the 21 Downloadable Characters that will be included in WWE '13:

Current Era: AJ Lee and Damien Sandow (already announced), Antonio Cesaro, Drew McIntyre, Layla, Natalya, Ryback, Tensai, The Usos (Jimmy & Jey), Yoshi Tatsu.

Attitude Era: Mike Tyson (pre-order bonus), Brian Pillman, Chainsaw Charlie (Terry Funk), Diamond Dallas Page, Gangrel, Goldust, Rikishi, Too Cool (Scotty 2 Hotty & Grandmaster Sexay), Val Venis.

In addition, more content will be included as DLC such as Ministry Undertaker Attire, Brock Lesnar's Kimura Lock and John Cena's 2004 United States Spinner Title. More details about Downloadable Content and the yearly "Fan Axxess" coming soon.
#38G-ZissPosted 10/3/2012 2:23:45 PM
Also, DDP was not part of the Attitude Era so I'm not sure why they included him. I guess it's just to appeal to the WCW fans.
#39CAW EvolutionPosted 10/3/2012 2:25:54 PM
G-Ziss posted...
Also, DDP was not part of the Attitude Era so I'm not sure why they included him. I guess it's just to appeal to the WCW fans.

Some people consider everything that happened up until early 2002 to be part of the Attitude Era. The Ruthless Aggression Era didn't begin until the brand extension/draft and the company name change.
#40KHWyvernPosted 10/3/2012 2:27:10 PM
G-Ziss posted...

And it's working. I've been waiting for DDP to be in one of these games ever since SYM. Why it took this long I'll never know.
---
You come out here with your bright ass purple shirt, your green shirt, before that your orange shirt, You look like A BIG FAT BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES!- The Rock