all DLC characters revealed!!!!!!

#41Glover33448Posted 10/3/2012 1:28:08 PM
G-Ziss posted...
I hate when people post a link instead of just posting the list. Is it really that hard to copy and paste?

Probably no harder than it is to copy and paste a link into a browser window...
---
"Vampire Penguins...Zombie Guinea Pigs...We're done for!"
Some British Dude's Random Sleep Talk
#42wwinterj25Posted 10/3/2012 1:28:43 PM
G-Ziss posted...
Also, DDP was not part of the Attitude Era so I'm not sure why they included him. I guess it's just to appeal to the WCW fans.

Well whatever the reason it's worked because that has sold me on buying Fan Axxess this year.
---
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj
#43samantha_sneezPosted 10/3/2012 1:48:59 PM
CAW Evolution posted...
G-Ziss posted...
Also, DDP was not part of the Attitude Era so I'm not sure why they included him. I guess it's just to appeal to the WCW fans.

Some people consider everything that happened up until early 2002 to be part of the Attitude Era. The Ruthless Aggression Era didn't begin until the brand extension/draft and the company name change.

As far as I'm concerned, the Attitude Era ended the night after Wrestlemania X-7.
---
-Cartoons are people, too
-Not changing this signature until A-Rod treats me to a nice lobster dinner.
#44LucicIsGodPosted 10/3/2012 1:52:19 PM
OK, well I'll call THQ and tell them that you believe it ended the night after WMx7 and they need to take DDP out of the game.
#45KaiserZrPosted 10/3/2012 1:57:29 PM
hEKTIKBONES posted...
Well, the THQ hype train has officially worked on me... I am hyped as hell after seeing El Generico's turnbuckle brainbuster, Castagnoli and Pillman.

woah...where did you see El Generico's turnbuckle brainbuster at?
#46SpaceDesperadoPosted 10/3/2012 2:00:50 PM
If they included DDP they should've included Scott Steiner, Scott Hall(or Razor Ramon), Macho Man Randy Savage with his black & white attire, and RVD.

Doesn't really matter to me though, I won't buy this game until I am sure there will not be another wrestling game later on this gen with the inclusion of the two wrestlers I really care for: Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart.
#47ShinZeroTakerXPosted 10/3/2012 2:05:24 PM
DIAMOND CUTTERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!
I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS DLC!!
---
GT: Prince Zero X7
"The Wise are often Misunderstood and called weird....I Guess I'm one of those Weird people." Z.X.
#48CAW EvolutionPosted 10/3/2012 2:12:23 PM
samantha_sneez posted...
CAW Evolution posted...
G-Ziss posted...

Some people consider everything that happened up until early 2002 to be part of the Attitude Era. The Ruthless Aggression Era didn't begin until the brand extension/draft and the company name change.

As far as I'm concerned, the Attitude Era ended the night after Wrestlemania X-7.

As far as you are concerned, sure. But with 2002 versions of DDP, Goldust, Trish, and Lita in the game, THQ's definition of the Attitude Era is a bit different.
#49hEKTIKBONESPosted 10/3/2012 2:13:14 PM
KaiserZr posted...
hEKTIKBONES posted...
Well, the THQ hype train has officially worked on me... I am hyped as hell after seeing El Generico's turnbuckle brainbuster, Castagnoli and Pillman.

woah...where did you see El Generico's turnbuckle brainbuster at?

It was like the first move the trailer showed regarding the DLC moves pack.
---
The online community of WWE gamers is made up of no less than 99.8% noobs, try-hards and outright spammers/stallers/glitchers. It truly is pathetic.
#50manta53Posted 10/3/2012 2:15:49 PM
YESSSS GANGREL HOLY MOLY YESSS!!!
---
I'm sorry Wendy but I just don't trust anything that bleeds for 5 days and doesn't die.