all DLC characters revealed!!!!!!

#51KHWyvernPosted 10/3/2012 3:21:04 PM
SpaceDesperado posted...
If they included DDP they should've included Scott Steiner, Scott Hall(or Razor Ramon), Macho Man Randy Savage with his black & white attire, and RVD.

Doesn't really matter to me though, I won't buy this game until I am sure there will not be another wrestling game later on this gen with the inclusion of the two wrestlers I really care for: Shawn Michaels and Bret Hart.

Unless you live outside of the States, there won't be.
---
You come out here with your bright ass purple shirt, your green shirt, before that your orange shirt, You look like A BIG FAT BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES!- The Rock
#52NyStyle(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 3:29:50 PM
G-Ziss posted...
I hate when people post a link instead of just posting the list. Is it really that hard to copy and paste?

Here all the 21 Downloadable Characters that will be included in WWE '13:

Current Era: AJ Lee and Damien Sandow (already announced), Antonio Cesaro, Drew McIntyre, Layla, Natalya, Ryback, Tensai, The Usos (Jimmy & Jey), Yoshi Tatsu.

Attitude Era: Mike Tyson (pre-order bonus), Brian Pillman, Chainsaw Charlie (Terry Funk), Diamond Dallas Page, Gangrel, Goldust, Rikishi, Too Cool (Scotty 2 Hotty & Grandmaster Sexay), Val Venis.

In addition, more content will be included as DLC such as Ministry Undertaker Attire, Brock Lesnar's Kimura Lock and John Cena's 2004 United States Spinner Title. More details about Downloadable Content and the yearly "Fan Axxess" coming soon.

it was so every one knew they had pics of the roster you lazy ****
#53ArnoldtheRedPosted 10/3/2012 4:52:02 PM
Is it me or does Kane look way too short in that Sandow pic?
#54classicgmerPosted 10/3/2012 5:11:59 PM
Not a huge omission or anything but I'm surprised WWE didn't try to get the Prime Time Players in as DLC :( On another note I'm shocked that the USOS made the cut as I assumed that wwe was just deliberately leaving them off games.
#55myers72781Posted 10/3/2012 5:14:15 PM
BRIAN F'N PILLMAN!! I have been waiting forever for him to be in a WWE game! The entire list is great but having Pillman in the games makes it a must own!
#56ChrisHanson24Posted 10/3/2012 5:44:59 PM(edited)
SpaceDesperado posted...
Chances they will include the greatest theme song ever? Undertaker's Ministry theme... ah nostalgia

already confirmed
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTNcJ7n-fOo
#57TheJuggla1207Posted 10/3/2012 5:44:40 PM
OH MY GOD.....It's The BRAINBUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSTTTTTTAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! My El Generico CAW will now be complete. Last year I created an Avalanche Brainbuster looking Suplex for his 2nd Finisher and it looked like crap. But now it's in the game, plus the Very European Uppercut. I can't frickin' wait!!!!
---
Xbox Live & PSN: TheJuggla1207
"I realized what was living behind that boy's eyes was purely and simply...evil." - Dr. Loomis
#58TipposiPosted 10/3/2012 5:56:06 PM
DREW MAC!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only thing that would have made the roster better was D'Lo but he's TNA

There's a lot of guys that I've got as CAW's on '12 that are ready made on '13 like The Outlaws, Cesaro, Pillman, DDP, Venis, Jericho, Shane, Shamrock, Faarooq, Bradshaw, Bret, X Pac, Primo, Epico and the Bulldog.

Still need to CC a Chris Hero, Dudleys, D'Lo Jake, Seth Rollins and a couple of others but I'm good
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v382/robb_16/Callaway01.png
#59lowuwPosted 10/3/2012 5:57:25 PM
I really like the dlc, but I wish Macho Man made it in.
#60llcoolyea54543Posted 10/3/2012 5:58:42 PM
guys what does 2/11/12 mean?!?!? did i miss something in feb??