Why do the DLC Models look so...

#1Ken_LowPosted 10/3/2012 10:55:22 PM
Much better than the original Roster Character Models
---
Why isnt Sheamus in every video game?
#2pirajacintoPosted 10/3/2012 11:15:56 PM
They had more time to work on their models is my only guess...because I can't fault almost any of the DLC characters, they all look SO good! The DLC characters actually puts some of the models in this game to shame, more so when so much of them have entrance attires and others in the actual game don't.
---
It was great seeing Aerith run around Times Square and Pedigree opponents in the train station. - Strife2
If love can hurt, then surely hate can save. - Altena
#3xraveneffectxPosted 10/3/2012 11:17:56 PM
The Ryback model looks too small.
---
Rated Unblockable
"Quoth the Raven, Nevermore" GT: Raven Pro
#4WingedRegentPosted 10/3/2012 11:23:53 PM
They had more time to work on their models is my only guess...because I can't fault almost any of the DLC characters, they all look SO good! The DLC characters actually puts some of the models in this game to shame, more so when so much of them have entrance attires and others in the actual game don't.

I gotta say I agree with that. The DLC models look fantastic all around.
---
You're casual if you like anything. Real hardcore gamers hate everything.-CyhortI82
#5hulkhogan1Posted 10/3/2012 11:39:13 PM
pirajacinto posted...

Most in game wrestlers have entrance attires too. Maybe not all of them, but compare it to how many had them the last few years and it's a huge improvement.
#6WingedRegentPosted 10/3/2012 11:44:14 PM
pirajacinto posted...

Most in game wrestlers have entrance attires too. Maybe not all of them, but compare it to how many had them the last few years and it's a huge improvement.

^True. A good majority of them got entrance attires as they do in real life.
---
You're casual if you like anything. Real hardcore gamers hate everything.-CyhortI82
#7pirajacintoPosted 10/3/2012 11:45:28 PM
^That's true, I must have thought that because of how big the roster is already in the game, compared to about a more handful of amount of wrestlers for DLC and it wasn't a completely fair call. It was awesome seeing R-Truth with his vest.

This actually brings a pretty good point. I can't remember the last time R-Truth wore his protection vest, which relates back to Tensai and Yoshi Tatsu. Could be why they don't work on entrance attire: By the time they finish making it, they stop wearing it.
---
It was great seeing Aerith run around Times Square and Pedigree opponents in the train station. - Strife2
If love can hurt, then surely hate can save. - Altena
#8WingedRegentPosted 10/3/2012 11:47:21 PM
^That's true, I must have thought that because of how big the roster is already in the game, compared to about a more handful of amount of wrestlers for DLC and it wasn't a completely fair call. It was awesome seeing R-Truth with his vest.

This actually brings a pretty good point. I can't remember the last time R-Truth wore his protection vest, which relates back to Tensai and Yoshi Tatsu. Could be why they don't work on entrance attire: By the time they finish making it, they stop wearing it.

Last time R-Truth wore that vest, it was before he started tag teaming with Kofi IIRC.

And lol. I just realized that. That does suck for them, but the detail is appreciated at least.
---
#9dankanefanPosted 10/4/2012 2:53:19 AM
xraveneffectx posted...
The Ryback model looks too small.

No it doesn't, he's a pretty small guy.
---
@SacCityGamer ~ www.facebook.com/SacCityGamer
#10hulkhogan1Posted 10/4/2012 3:18:30 AM
WingedRegent posted...

Last time R-Truth wore that vest, it was before he started tag teaming with Kofi IIRC.

And lol. I just realized that. That does suck for them, but the detail is appreciated at least.

Another thing to consider is, it's not as simple as them just slapping an entrance attire on someone like it's nothing. It takes time and money for them to create entrance attire, just as it does to create an entire model for someone. The fact that they were able to make such a large roster this year, and still include proper entrance attires for most of them is pretty impressive.