Q&A 2 Finally here!

#21davenlbPosted 10/5/2012 1:17:33 PM
Nothing on free roaming?
#22Wolf_J_FlywheelPosted 10/5/2012 1:50:33 PM
Dart_Feld7 posted...
Wolf_J_Flywheel posted...
can anybody explain to me how to do the comebacks in 12 / 13? i cant do it to save my life, reverse it either...

Get beaten down enough so that it can be triggered.

Press Y while not in a grapple or dragging the opponent to activate comeback mode.

Go to the right position to begin the comeback and then press Y.

Press(don't mash) the button that appears on screen during the comeback before your opponent 2-3 times. That's about it.

i can do it all until the QTE stuff, it seems that nothing i do matters, of course i suck at QTE stuff, i have to look at my controller. my thumbs know the controller better than i do.
---
"I awaken. I consume oxygen, then bacon, eggs and black coffee, then my wife, then bacon." - Nick Offerman
http://i.minus.com/iRiu3PRI5vKfS.gif
#23Carribean_CoolPosted 10/5/2012 2:09:37 PM
Dart_Feld7 posted...
can anybody explain to me how to do the comebacks in 12 / 13? i cant do it to save my life, reverse it either...

Get beaten down enough so that it can be triggered.

Press Y while not in a grapple or dragging the opponent to activate comeback mode.

Go to the right position to begin the comeback and then press Y.

Press(don't mash) the button that appears on screen during the comeback before your opponent 2-3 times. That's about it.

i can do it all until the QTE stuff, it seems that nothing i do matters, of course i suck at QTE stuff, i have to look at my controller. my thumbs know the controller better than i do.

It depends on the difficulty too. You gotta be quick on higher difficulties.
---
Snitsky's Condoms. If she get's pregnant, it's not your fault.