Would you prefer Hulkamania era over Attitude?

#21casedawgzPosted 10/5/2012 10:27:38 AM
niiyama posted...
casedawgz posted...
Needs Kamala. The poor man needs some cash.

Judging by the way they have paid him for his toy sales, I doubt they'd give him a lot. Sad about his leg.

But I think I like tha Attitude era better. The 80s and 90s were cool and would be a great game, but if I had to pick one, the time around the Monday night war was the best time IMO.

What would be cool would be a game with all of it. Current roster for the people that like the product today. Classics for the people like me that like that era. (since they own the rights to WCW/ JCP, WCCW, and AWA, why not put in legends from all these promotions instead of just WWF/WWE)
Then the Atttitude Era (with WWF, WCW and ECW characters.)

All of this would be solved though if they improved the creation suite and increased the CAW slots.

Both legs now. Its really sad.
#22jbl_mark(Topic Creator)Posted 10/5/2012 10:50:55 AM
niiyama posted...

JYD was left off the list, but Zeus was on the list of possible DLC?????? What???/

He was in 1 fricckin match and a horrible movie. No Zeus ever. That's like putting Drew Carey in the HOF... ridiculous.

Zeus was in 2 matches. So there.

The roster listed is just a possible example, obviously everyone will have their own opinion on who should be included. I personally was never a fan of JYD (just before my time), and so would not include him if I only had 25 slots to work with.

The point is, would you rather have Hulkamania era theme than Attitude? Most posters seem to going with Attitude.
---
Walking I get, but power-walking? Why not run for a shorter time? - Angel
#23sean221983Posted 10/5/2012 11:07:32 AM
I would love to play a Jake Roberts storyline
---
Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.
#24casedawgzPosted 10/5/2012 11:25:48 AM
I actually prefer the Hogan era. It was slightly before my time, but when I was a little kid in the late 80s and early 90s I used to have fun watching with my dad. He didn't really watch the attitude era so even though I enjoyed the actual shows more during the AE, i have fonder memories of actually watching the hogan era.
#25CollatPosted 10/5/2012 11:29:34 AM
What? How could you forget Danny Davis?
#26ACHEEKSMALLOYPosted 10/5/2012 11:32:58 AM
hulkamania/golden >>>>>>>>>>>all
---
Gamertag: ALMIGHTY CHEEKS
#27niiyamaPosted 10/5/2012 11:54:20 AM
jbl_mark posted...
niiyama posted...

JYD was left off the list, but Zeus was on the list of possible DLC?????? What???/

He was in 1 fricckin match and a horrible movie. No Zeus ever. That's like putting Drew Carey in the HOF... ridiculous.

Zeus was in 2 matches. So there.

The roster listed is just a possible example, obviously everyone will have their own opinion on who should be included. I personally was never a fan of JYD (just before my time), and so would not include him if I only had 25 slots to work with.

The point is, would you rather have Hulkamania era theme than Attitude? Most posters seem to going with Attitude.

Well I guess his match was pretty memorable :)...Savage did all the work in the SummerSlam match anyway. Not sure about the other since I don't even remember it.

Anyway it is a good thread, but you could easily replace Ric Flair with JYD. I would condier the Hulkamania era from about 85-90ish. During the height of Hulkamania JYD was in the WWF involved in a bunch of minor stoyrlines. He was even part of the Rock N Wrestling cartoon and had toys made of him. During that huge push, Ric Flair was the main man in the NWA. Flair did not arrive in the WWF until the wrestling boom started to die down. He arrived around 1990 or 1991.
#28KHWyvernPosted 10/5/2012 11:57:41 AM
Not over the Attitude Era, but this wouldn't be such a bad idea for the next game.
---
You come out here with your bright ass purple shirt, your green shirt, before that your orange shirt, You look like A BIG FAT BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES!- The Rock
#29niiyamaPosted 10/5/2012 12:10:32 PM
OK I guess I am bored so I'll make a list of 25 that I think should be in this hypothetical game. Plus some DLC

1 Hulk Hogan
2 Randy Savage
3 Andre the Giant
4 King Kong Bundy
5 Paul Orndorff
6 Roddy Piper
7 JYD
8 Bret Hart
9 Jim Neidhart
10 Million Dollar Man
11. Ricky The Dragon Steamboat
12. George The Animal Steele
13. Jake The Snake
14. Iron Sheik
15. Big John Studd
16. Tito Santana
17. Greg Valentine
18. Brutus Beefcake
19. Davey Boy Smith
20. Dynamite Kid
21 Don Murraco
22 Big Bossman
23 Akeem
24 Shawn Michaels
25 Marty Janety

Divas
Wendi Richter
Fabulous Moolah
Elizabeth
Sheri

Managers/ Announcers
Captain Lou Albano
Jimmy Hart
Bobby Heenan
Mr Fuji
Mean Gene Okrlund
Jesse The Body
Vince McMahon
Howard Finkel

For DLC

Undertaker (even though he wasn't really a part of this era, but people know him so..)
Hillbilly Jim
Ultimate Warrior
Honky Tonk Man
Rick Rude
Koko B Ware
Ax
Smash
Nikolai Volkoff
Bad News Brown
Mr Perfect
Hacksaw Jim Duggan
Earthquake
Rick Martel
Hercules
#30lowuwPosted 10/5/2012 12:40:29 PM(edited)
I'd prefer the Hulkamania era. Make it just like attitude era mode. They can have a lot of great matches with, Hogan, Warrior, Savage, Perfect, and Rick Rude. They can also make a great story on the tag team division. I really want to see the Rockers and Nasty Boys in a video game.