Anyone else peed off at what they are doing to Randy Orton?

#1OEIO999Posted 10/7/2012 3:49:27 AM
Topic, the guy is literally being used as a stepping stone
#2Guts187Posted 10/7/2012 3:53:28 AM
huh?
---
GT:Smeagol Nugget
Starcraft ID: Jeebus 791
#3casedawgzPosted 10/7/2012 3:56:37 AM
They can't push him towards a championship run right now. The guy is one suspension away from mandatory release and they need to make sure he's someone they can rely on before they put much weight on his shoulders. Additionally, he's filming a movie soon, so they can't very well put him in the title picture right now even if they weren't concerned about his reliability.You should be happy he's putting on good matches.
#4GmanfreakPosted 10/7/2012 3:58:08 AM
casedawgz posted...
They can't push him towards a championship run right now. The guy is one suspension away from mandatory release and they need to make sure he's someone they can rely on before they put much weight on his shoulders. Additionally, he's filming a movie soon, so they can't very well put him in the title picture right now even if they weren't concerned about his reliability.You should be happy he's putting on good matches.

This^
I think Randy did it to himself because during his last suspension he got some heat put on him big time and Vince was not happy.
---
GMANFREAK on XBOX Live. Not changing this until Drew McIntyre wins another title.
#5Guts187Posted 10/7/2012 3:59:01 AM
hes still always looks very strong every match and every show...and besides ziggler deserves/needs the wins more right now. Orton won at the ppv when he souldnt have.
---
GT:Smeagol Nugget
Starcraft ID: Jeebus 791
#6OEIO999(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 3:59:05 AM
casedawgz posted...

Actually I've stopped watching WWE, because they maintained his same personality, same match executions upon his return >.>

But it lightens my heart, to know he's filming a movie.
#7OEIO999(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 4:03:42 AM
Gmanfreak posted...
casedawgz posted...

This^
I think Randy did it to himself because during his last suspension he got some heat put on him big time and Vince was not happy.

What I'm about to say is by no means, directed to you personally.

But I get very annoyed, every time people blame a superstar for taking illicit substance, during their own time. I don't know if its been mentioned, as to what actually happened. But from the speculations, if he did take marijuana, than seriously, it should just be the WWE officials that should give him a hard time about it. And the fans, such as I, should acknowledge the fact that he's a man and he did what wanted, but more importantly as a mistake. Stripping down a mans reputation, is by no means the right way to go about it.

Damn the PG era to hell!!!
#8casedawgzPosted 10/7/2012 4:08:12 AM
OEIO999 posted...
Gmanfreak posted...
casedawgz posted...

This^

What I'm about to say is by no means, directed to you personally.

But I get very annoyed, every time people blame a superstar for taking illicit substance, during their own time. I don't know if its been mentioned, as to what actually happened. But from the speculations, if he did take marijuana, than seriously, it should just be the WWE officials that should give him a hard time about it. And the fans, such as I, should acknowledge the fact that he's a man and he did what wanted, but more importantly as a mistake. Stripping down a mans reputation, is by no means the right way to go about it.

Damn the PG era to hell!!!

Regular marinuana is just a fine, not a suspension. Allegedly Orton was smoking synthetic stuff. I wouldn't be surprised if it was roids though, he's looking much smaller these days. We can't really know for sure because lol dirtsheets.
#9CollatPosted 10/7/2012 6:39:03 AM
It's more then he deserves tbh. He's won enough titles.
#10sleepinggorillaPosted 10/7/2012 7:15:12 AM
Both Orton and Cena have had a ridiculous amount of title runs.It's refreshing that neither have had it for a while.

It doesn't hurt Orton if he loses or not, he still gets a huge crowd reaction. Ziggler is helped just by being in a match with a guy like Orton.