Anyone else peed off at what they are doing to Randy Orton?

#11G-ZissPosted 10/7/2012 8:15:54 AM
Randy Orton has always sucked and never deserved a push in the first place.
#12Glover33448Posted 10/7/2012 8:57:47 AM
Others have said it but I'll put it forward plainly. What does Orton gain by a title run and what does WWE gain by a title on Orton? It is the same as Cena he is over and it doesn't enhance anyone if he's just winning titles. It was bad enough that Ziggler had to job clean to him at the PPV.
---
"Vampire Penguins...Zombie Guinea Pigs...We're done for!"
Some British Dude's Random Sleep Talk
#13darren19822000Posted 10/7/2012 9:06:37 AM
with the amount of damage these guys put on their bosies 5-6 days a week at live events/tv/ppv i am shocked MORE dont smoke weed and do pills. givbe them a break more often and they woudlnt need to drug up to feel good
---
gt darren reefnugs
#14CrusnikCainPosted 10/7/2012 9:09:00 AM
Nope Orton has always been over-rated in my Opinion
---
Gamer Tag : CrusnikCain
#15BENGALSFAN81Posted 10/7/2012 10:59:24 AM
casedawgz posted...
They can't push him towards a championship run right now. The guy is one suspension away from mandatory release and they need to make sure he's someone they can rely on before they put much weight on his shoulders. Additionally, he's filming a movie soon, so they can't very well put him in the title picture right now even if they weren't concerned about his reliability.You should be happy he's putting on good matches.

It's this plus he's trying to push to get turned Heel. And creative won't turn him heel until they are confident that Sheamus can draw 100% as a baby face. I believe once he turns Heel and proves he's reliable again, we'll see another awesome Heel Orton title run.
And for those who say he sucks or is over rated, it's a matter of opinion.
---
You think you know me?
#16WavyNoobSaucePosted 10/7/2012 11:03:38 AM
Nope, I'm frustrated over what's being done with Barrett.
---
Thank you BasedGod!
#17cheese_game619Posted 10/7/2012 11:11:09 AM
Nope, I'm frustrated over what's being done with Barrett.

the new gimmick looked like it was going to be pretty good in the vignettes

lolnope
---
http://i.imgur.com/z68cb.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m070ogasVv1qeewbgo2_500.jpg
#18CJ_Flash_ManPosted 10/7/2012 11:57:11 AM
Considering he's been a top dog over the past few years and it always seems like he's the one going over guys who could use that victory, I welcome this. I'm not knocking his talent or saying he doesn't work hard, but from my point of view, he's gone over guys who could've used victories, like Ziggler, Rhodes, and others. He's always being booked to win or if not win, at least RKO and look dominant post match. It's tiring and I'm all for him being used to help put people over. Especially i he actually loses and they look good, not like they got a fluke win over him.
---
They're a bucking bronco of tackles this season
#19OEIO999(Topic Creator)Posted 10/7/2012 7:27:17 PM
It's not about winning titles. It's about having good rivalries and a fair reputation to follow along
#20BardockpwnsjooPosted 10/7/2012 7:57:44 PM
I think Dolph deserves the push more anyway. He's a hard worker. Everytime he gets in the ring, he puts on a good show. Even if you dislike his persona, you can't deny that the guy has talent and potential.

Plus I love the way he sells ****.
---
So, if you put an Oriental guy in a bowl, and spin it around, does he become disOriented?