New info is up at IGN....

#11Rosswell1712Posted 10/8/2012 9:21:14 AM
Well, I know my universe will all be Attitude Era from reading this article, RAW is WAR on Mondays, Classic Smackdown on Thursdays, Heat on various Sundays and a Attitude related PPV on the last Sunday of each month.

Plus all the Attitude era roster, I'm all sorted :)
#12brumxPosted 10/8/2012 9:26:18 AM
same gameplay new paint
#13kruser619Posted 10/8/2012 9:28:59 AM
That Universe 3.0 Trailer messed my pants up real good.
#14Random_PopeyePosted 10/8/2012 9:29:10 AM
brumx posted...
same gameplay new paint
#15Dart_Feld7Posted 10/8/2012 9:29:27 AM
I need a cigarette and I don't even smoke.
---
http://cdn2.cagepotato.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/JonestossesRashad.gif
Want a mindf***? Watch Dark Floors.
#16Awesomely Awesome AJPosted 10/8/2012 9:30:28 AM
October is my favorite month of the year and it saddens me that I hope it goes by quickly so I can play this game
---
3DS 1160-9716-6904 Gamer Tag: AwesomeAJ x8
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/heaven.gif?w=504&h=285
#17YoungingV3Posted 10/8/2012 9:30:44 AM
i hated hctp storyline branches they sucked, 2006 had way better season mode than heymans crap.
#18GrimMTrixXPosted 10/8/2012 9:31:38 AM(edited)
sounds good to me! a show any day of the week with its own specific roster, titles, and story lines if we want AND the ability to reset universe? AWESOME! Also we can turn off injuries and tag team breaks ups which is cool i guess. I personally like having injuries on for realism but not sure i like the tag team thing.

I mean i want to be able to make stables, yes, and in universe itd be fun if sometimes they broke up and if new teams formed.. but couldn't they have just made it so even if a team breaks up, the stable stays together in create-a stable but just says like "broken" or something. This way universe would know to not put them in team matches, BUT in exhibition I could still use them as a tag team and their team name, entrance, and team moves would be intact. Meh i guess i will turn team break ups off for now. It'd be cool if you could specify those setting on each show. I dont want my all CAW fed to break teams up, but I dont care if wwe superstar teams break up, not as much anyway.

Also, each show can have its own arenas too! And i wonder what "match up screens" means. Sounds to me like we can edit the screen that shows like the 2 stars and then what fed and arena theyre in and for what belt the match is for. If thats what im reading then thats too good.

Also: "As if adjusting every piece of WWE programming wasn’t enough for Universe Mode, THQ is once again incorporating detailed statistics, which break down simulations into a variety of information, ranging from up-to-date superstar rankings, to tracking record holders and historical information - for every belt in the game. It’s might be overwhelming, but for many fans it will be exactly what they’ve been asking for."

YES YES YES!
---
XBL/PSN: GrimmTrixX
#19TallaricoSanPosted 10/8/2012 9:31:43 AM
So many belts... Internet belt?! Brahma Bull belt? Rated R belt? 1986 belt? Holy ****!
---
Signatures are so overrated.
#20GmanfreakPosted 10/8/2012 9:35:02 AM
Internet Championship Title!!! And Editing The Title rankings!!!
---
GMANFREAK on XBOX Live. Not changing this until Drew McIntyre wins another title.