New info is up at IGN....

#21CollatPosted 10/8/2012 9:50:05 AM
I like that my tag teams wont be randomly broken up any more. That was one of my biggest pet peeves about Universe mode in the past.
#22Wolf_J_FlywheelPosted 10/8/2012 10:03:03 AM
brumx posted...
same gameplay new paint

other than standing tag moves, i enjoyed '12's gameplay
---
"I awaken. I consume oxygen, then bacon, eggs and black coffee, then my wife, then bacon." - Nick Offerman
http://i.minus.com/iRiu3PRI5vKfS.gif
#23hulkhogan1Posted 10/8/2012 10:20:08 AM
We can use custom themes for our shows. Also Velocity is one of the show logos.
#24Doober2Posted 10/8/2012 10:21:26 AM
YoungingV3 posted...
SOUNDS LIKE hctp WHICH I LOATHED.

That's my biggest fear for universe. Is it's becoming more and more like HCTPs crappy season mode every year. Also concerned it's becoming more "one wrestler focused" like HCTP, and less about the entire Universe itself.

But as long as these stories, don't dominate the entire thing, I'm happy. If it's like last year where it happens every now and then, that's cool. Constant story mode would suck ass. Leave that to Attitude or whatever crap Yukes / THQ think up next.

Positives though, the ability to remove any show, and set up shows on any day of the week is nice. And, a part of the vid showed you can vacate titles (this might of been known already but it's news to me)
---
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2, Resident Evil 2
#25YoungingV3Posted 10/8/2012 10:28:49 AM
agreed or an option in the universe to turns storylines on/off to suit both sets of players.
#26WickedSickJoshPosted 10/8/2012 10:41:26 AM
Everything sounds awesome....EXCEPT the part about being able to download other player's creations and being able to upload them. With stupid Community Creation achievements I have a feeling CC is going to be awfully cluttered with the same stuff. It should just be credit where credit is due. >:-/
---
Currently Playing: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy (3DS), WWE '12 (360), Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (PS3)
"You can't sedate all the things you hate"
#27Super VejitaPosted 10/8/2012 10:57:22 AM
WickedSickJosh posted...
Everything sounds awesome....EXCEPT the part about being able to download other player's creations and being able to upload them. With stupid Community Creation achievements I have a feeling CC is going to be awfully cluttered with the same stuff. It should just be credit where credit is due. >:-/

There might be a tag that says something like "Originally created by <insert name here>" so even if something gets reuploaded, the original creator gets credit.

At least that's what I'd do anyway.
---
"What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets!" ~Dracula
#28GodOfChaosKefkaPosted 10/8/2012 11:04:10 AM(edited)
my wonder is what could the middle section on universe mode's stats could be. since the 1st section shows the shows and stuff and the 3rd shows the championship history. im hoping the middle shows the win-loss records as well as the title records for each wrestler and diva.
---
The end comes... beyond chaos!! therefore the beginning comes... before nothingness!!
#29CruorComaPosted 10/8/2012 11:07:00 AM
300 extra cutscenes sounds good, if not a little excessive.
---
If you have a problem with potheads, throw your computer out the window right now. Why should you be able leach off the creativity of those you condemn?
#30CyhortI82Posted 10/8/2012 11:07:51 AM
Doober2 posted...
YoungingV3 posted...
SOUNDS LIKE hctp WHICH I LOATHED.

That's my biggest fear for universe. Is it's becoming more and more like HCTPs crappy season mode every year. Also concerned it's becoming more "one wrestler focused" like HCTP, and less about the entire Universe itself.

But as long as these stories, don't dominate the entire thing, I'm happy. If it's like last year where it happens every now and then, that's cool. Constant story mode would suck ass. Leave that to Attitude or whatever crap Yukes / THQ think up next.

I disagree completely. I hope the storyline stuff happens WAY more often than last year because having it happen once every few shows randomly was terrible. At that point all it is is just simming matches and if they're gonna have that I'd rather they just put GM Mode back in. I hope Universe is more like a season mode that you can focus on any or as many wrestlers as you want. Give us more options and control over what happens. And that seems like what they're doing so yay for 13.
---
TheTygerfire is the love of my life.
I believe in the Straight Edge Savior and the Mizziah I love DLC :)
More topics from this board...
Through a tablery111618/18 2:23PM