Found a way around the 4match limit in Universe 3.0

#11Glover33448Posted 10/8/2012 5:03:33 PM
ICEman Morgs posted...
So many people can't read - on both sides of the thread.

THQ's article doesn't say anything about "four matches" or "four title matches". It says each Show (which is to say Brand, effectively) can have up to four championships assigned to it - this is the same as last year (World, Midcard, Tag, Divas).

THQ's article also plainly states that there are more matches per show.

That poorly written Wordpress blog seems to think there aren't more matches per show, but I find it hard to believe someone who's that bad at both writing, and the most basic elements of web design. Times New Roman? Ugh.

Gonna play devil's advocate and ask if it's actually those reasons or just that you want them to be wrong because that will work out better for fans?
---
"Vampire Penguins...Zombie Guinea Pigs...We're done for!"
Some British Dude's Random Sleep Talk
#12GrimMTrixXPosted 10/8/2012 10:07:43 PM
haha so i reread it and year.. 4 championships to be contesed over.. ugh STILL that restriction kills me. I need at least 6 per show. I have a wwe title, ic title, hardcore title, divas title, and wwe tag title on one.

Then I put world title, US title, cruiserweight title, world tag titles and one of the other belts like million $ or in the new games case internet championship.

Then my 3rd show/CAW fed will use undisputed tag, womens title, ECW title, and so on and so forth....

But damn 4? I guess no womens division in my universe as long as they dont MAKE us choose a specific type for the 4 slots cuz i think last year or the year before we HAD to pick a womens and tag title. It'll work out. and those 4 are only for rankings i assume. i HOPE other titles that I use still get statistics and NOT just the 4 chosen for each brand. That would REALLY screw things up.
---
XBL/PSN: GrimmTrixX
#13CatKaiterraPosted 10/8/2012 10:32:58 PM
GrimMTrixX posted...
haha so i reread it and year.. 4 championships to be contesed over.. ugh STILL that restriction kills me. I need at least 6 per show. I have a wwe title, ic title, hardcore title, divas title, and wwe tag title on one.

Then I put world title, US title, cruiserweight title, world tag titles and one of the other belts like million $ or in the new games case internet championship.

Then my 3rd show/CAW fed will use undisputed tag, womens title, ECW title, and so on and so forth....

But damn 4? I guess no womens division in my universe as long as they dont MAKE us choose a specific type for the 4 slots cuz i think last year or the year before we HAD to pick a womens and tag title. It'll work out. and those 4 are only for rankings i assume. i HOPE other titles that I use still get statistics and NOT just the 4 chosen for each brand. That would REALLY screw things up.

I think you can make a secondary show, assign more titles to that, then assign one brand to both shows and then it'll work how you want. I'm hoping so. It's pretty exciting to think about.
#14Jailbait4nicatePosted 10/8/2012 10:50:34 PM
More matches per show? I didn't see that till now, f'n amazing! I really could not have asked for more in Universe. Finally I can have a 40 man roster and not have it feel so cluttered.