The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

RAAAAAGE at current Kane's entrance!!

#1HHH is the gamePosted 10/9/2012 6:23:33 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR6ewgo80eY&feature=plcp

WTF IS THIS?!!

Kane has the coolest entrance in the WWE right now and I was psyched to see it in the game. They did nothing. THQ is really making me angry this game. This is the least effort a WWE game has ever gotten that I can remember in history. That is not anything like Kane's current entrance. They did jericho's right so I had hope but they clearly showed the only good one first with Y2J and the rest of the roster sucks
---
Shelton undoubtedly wants Cena's championship belt. And Cena undoubtedly wants Shelton's black heritage.- looseiver
#2TheDude23Posted 10/9/2012 6:24:38 PM
Do you want a tissue?
---
What is understood, Need not be discussed.
#3jchurferPosted 10/9/2012 6:46:33 PM
HHH is the game posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qR6ewgo80eY&feature=plcp

WTF IS THIS?!!

Kane has the coolest entrance in the WWE right now and I was psyched to see it in the game. They did nothing. THQ is really making me angry this game. This is the least effort a WWE game has ever gotten that I can remember in history. That is not anything like Kane's current entrance. They did jericho's right so I had hope but they clearly showed the only good one first with Y2J and the rest of the roster sucks

Dude, seriously? Of all years to ***** about the lack of effort THQ has put into a game, this is not the year. I get that there will be some things here and there that annoy people, but this is a minor detail that I give them a pass on based on what they have put into this game
---
Why does society preach to me to just be myself no matter what while growing up, then call me an ******* for being who they told me to be once I'm an adult?
#4yourelostPosted 10/9/2012 6:53:23 PM
I'm more bothered by his old, ugly chokeslam. At least he's representing the agents now.
#5snikt6384Posted 10/9/2012 6:57:50 PM
I'm bothered by Daniel Bryan's face...but not nearly enough to be as upset as you. Be cool...Yukes seems to be blessing us (until the eventual flaws pop up like a week before release) so try to look on the bright side.
#6HHH is the game(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2012 6:58:02 PM
How is it a minor detail that Kane has been doing this entrance for a year and yet it's not updated? His entrance right now is one of the best in WWE. A minor detail is Kofi not doing the last jump of his pyro last year or something. This is a big deal.

Also is there a reason that Kane's pyro has NEVER been right? Every single year it comes after the music. Is there really no way for them to have the pyro start it like it does in real life? There was one game (SvR 06 or 07) where it came CLOSE
---
Shelton undoubtedly wants Cena's championship belt. And Cena undoubtedly wants Shelton's black heritage.- looseiver
#7CollatPosted 10/9/2012 7:01:20 PM
Other then the pyro going off at the wrong time, I don't see the problem.
#8hulkhogan1Posted 10/9/2012 7:02:23 PM
If you don't like his entrance, change it. Simple as that. I'm not sure why it will keep you from enjoying the game.
#9bloodytitan4Posted 10/9/2012 7:02:58 PM
its peurfect
---
im the best in the world at everythng
#10HHH is the game(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2012 7:08:43 PM
Collat posted...
Other then the pyro going off at the wrong time, I don't see the problem.

Really?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nrp9PDgy1v8
---