RAAAAAGE at current Kane's entrance!!

#41Kanenite85Posted 10/10/2012 12:13:13 PM
His entrance honestly isnt that bad compared to previous years terrible efforts to be honest and that is coming from a die hard kane fan who nitpicks over these things a lot,

However, what im more annoyed at is the fact that;

- His model looks like a CAW

- His outfit is outdated. Mask is now darker and the flames are just red and on the other leg (He even wore the new one pre-wrestlemania so the whole 'wrestlemania deadline' for costumes/gimmicks or whatever is complete nonsense.

- His god damn chokeslam is awful :(

Those things annoy me a hell of a lot more than his entrance.
---
http://www.gifbin.com/bin/2005swswsw2yu.gif Kanenite85 - the best unknown user money can buy!
#42IntrepidTykePosted 10/10/2012 12:17:02 PM
I can't tell if this is autism or not.

Do people honestly watch entrances every time they play? I watch it once and that's it.
#43HHH is the game(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 1:20:39 PM
I honestly don't get how people care about the chokeslam so much. That's a minor gripe IMO. It looks fine. The selling is weird but it's how he does it. This is one of the coolest entrances in WWE right now. IMO his entrance right now MAKES his character just like Jericho's made is. They got one right and screwed the other one up horribly. I don't know how people can defend such half-assing they clearly didn't bother to make a change that has been made for a year. It shows a total lack of effort.
---
Shelton undoubtedly wants Cena's championship belt. And Cena undoubtedly wants Shelton's black heritage.- looseiver
#44cpm72586Posted 10/10/2012 1:37:53 PM
Yea, that entrance is pretty awful. Not a deal breaker by any means, but it is pretty weak.
#45TheRobPosted 10/10/2012 1:47:28 PM
hulkhogan1 posted...
TheRob posted...
It isn't a big deal, but TC is right. His entrance is wrong, again. In fact, it's been a long time since they've had a truly accurate Kane entrance.

Anyway, a work around for it would be to just go to Create-An-Entrance and give him Undertaker's Intro, Entry, and Ramp animations, and keep his Ring In and Ring animations the same.

Except it's not wrong at all. The animations are just fine. The only thing that's not 100% accurate is the timing of the pyro and when he comes out. Create an Entrance will take care of that if you really care that much about it. Besides, lately it seems like he hasn't even been doing that delayed entrance anymore. The music has been starting right as soon as the pyro goes off. Which makes the timing of his entrance in the game seem alot more accurate. It's only for Attitude Era Kane that the timing isn't accurate, which again can easily be changed yourself. So it hardly seems worth complaining about.

And do you really think giving him Undertaker's long, slow walk would look better on him?

Well, maybe not the ramp walk for current Kane, because he does walk a little faster than that now. But for Attitude Kane maybe, he use to walk to the ring pretty slow during that era, especially early on.

But for current Kane Undertaker's entry way animation is the best choice for having him stand at the top of the ramp for as long as he does in real life.

Hopefully we can have up to three pyros this year at least, I hate that smoke counts as pyro. It should be a separate option.

SoF-Rambo posted...
TheRob posted...
It isn't a big deal, but TC is right. His entrance is wrong, again. In fact, it's been a long time since they've had a truly accurate Kane entrance.

Anyway, a work around for it would be to just go to Create-An-Entrance and give him Undertaker's Intro, Entry, and Ramp animations, and keep his Ring In and Ring animations the same.

That'll just give him a ghost image of undertakers hat on his head.

Actually, the ghost hat didn't exist last year, might have been 2011 or something. I used Undertaker's entry way and ring walk for my Kane's CAW last year and the "ghost hat" didn't appear during his entrance.
---
The People's Heel
IF YA SMEELLLALALAO..WHAT THE ROB IS COOKING !!!
'B-|
#46SeahawksFan8Posted 10/10/2012 1:47:42 PM
If only there was some kind of mode that let's you, i don't know "create an entrance" for a character...
---
"This is what SeahawksFan8 actually believes."
http://www.gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs2/1428968_o.gif
#47PHATJERPosted 10/10/2012 1:51:09 PM
SeahawksFan8 posted...
If only there was some kind of mode that let's you, i don't know "create an entrance" for a character...

Thing is, most people here don't want to bother with it. "It should be perfect, why should i correct THQ's mistakes"... it's not the developers who are lazy, it's the consumers. THQ/Yukes gave us a very awesome game this year.
---
PSN: Ao_Iconoclast
GT: Tsukuyomi17
#48adamrocks133Posted 10/10/2012 2:53:34 PM
hulkhogan1 posted...
TheRob posted...

Except it's not wrong at all. The animations are just fine. The only thing that's not 100% accurate is the timing of the pyro and when he comes out. Create an Entrance will take care of that if you really care that much about it. Besides, lately it seems like he hasn't even been doing that delayed entrance anymore. The music has been starting right as soon as the pyro goes off. Which makes the timing of his entrance in the game seem alot more accurate. It's only for Attitude Era Kane that the timing isn't accurate, which again can easily be changed yourself. So it hardly seems worth complaining about.

And do you really think living him Undertaker's long, slow walk would look better on him?

Is there a way to change exactly when he comes out cause that's the only gripe i have with it, cause i can change the pyro timing no problem. But the pyro comes on after the organ plays but if ifix that then he walks out before the pyro even goes off. Btw I'm talking aboyt the ae kane
#49Carribean_CoolPosted 10/10/2012 6:52:06 PM
SeahawksFan8 posted...

But it still doesn't help in someways. There's no option to delay movement in an entrance
---
Snitsky's Condoms. If she get's pregnant, it's not your fault.
#50kayoticdreamzPosted 10/10/2012 7:11:28 PM
IntrepidTyke posted...
I can't tell if this is autism or not.

Do people honestly watch entrances every time they play? I watch it once and that's it.

well this might come as some sort of surprise to you but people *gasp* and sit down now if you aren't already....but some people play the game differently than you....there i hope i didn't give you a heart attack with this kind of earth shattering news....

PHATJER posted...
SeahawksFan8 posted...

Thing is, most people here don't want to bother with it. "It should be perfect, why should i correct THQ's mistakes"... it's not the developers who are lazy, it's the consumers. THQ/Yukes gave us a very awesome game this year.

while true there is also the fact the create an entrance mode may or may not have what we are looking for in it not to mention we will still be stuck with the same terrible looking pyros and terrible ring animation for kane. and there is the general fact create an entrance mode has needed an overhaul since its conception.