Could you have triple threats for belts in Universe mode?

#1AcidRainLeePosted 10/10/2012 6:18:29 AM
I didn't own WWE 12. I'm curious to know if you could have fatal 4 ways or triple threat title contender matches in WWE 12's universe.
#2AustinCrossPosted 10/10/2012 6:20:18 AM
Yes.
---
Currently Playing: Skyrim, Halo 3, WWE 12, Fifa 12
GT: EnemyInYourHead
#3CJ_Flash_ManPosted 10/10/2012 6:22:12 AM
You weren't able to make an official number one contender's match, which would put someone at the top of the rankings. However, you could make a match and then give the winner a title shot, as you could defend the titles whenever. Now with this game, since you can edit the rankings. You could easily have a match, put the winner at the #1 spot, and go from there. But that's not really different than just setting up a title match. But there is way, to my knowledge, to set up a #1 contender's match and have the game automatically adjust the rankings in accordance to the winner.
---
They're a bucking bronco of tackles this season
#4HakuMan111386Posted 10/10/2012 7:39:00 AM
woot.
---
Name: ANTJF Brawl Friend Code: 3093-6768-2145
PSN: Scorpion1386
#5AcidRainLee(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2012 7:40:37 AM
CJ_Flash_Man posted...
You weren't able to make an official number one contender's match, which would put someone at the top of the rankings. However, you could make a match and then give the winner a title shot, as you could defend the titles whenever. Now with this game, since you can edit the rankings. You could easily have a match, put the winner at the #1 spot, and go from there. But that's not really different than just setting up a title match. But there is way, to my knowledge, to set up a #1 contender's match and have the game automatically adjust the rankings in accordance to the winner.

I don't think you understood what I meant. I worded it wrong. I meant to ask if you could have triple threat and fatal four way title matches.
#6AustinCrossPosted 10/10/2012 8:08:24 AM
AcidRainLee posted...
CJ_Flash_Man posted...

I don't think you understood what I meant. I worded it wrong. I meant to ask if you could have triple threat and fatal four way title matches.

And I said yes.
---
Currently Playing: Skyrim, Halo 3, WWE 12, Fifa 12
GT: EnemyInYourHead
#7samantha_sneezPosted 10/10/2012 9:05:38 AM
Why wouldn't you be able to?! I know WWE 12's Universe was severely limited, but it wasn't that bad.
---
-Cartoons are people, too
-Not changing this signature until A-Rod treats me to a nice lobster dinner.
#8CJ_Flash_ManPosted 10/10/2012 11:11:04 AM
You said contender matches, which to me implies having a match to determine a #1 contender. Not a title match, I think both of us got a little mixed up.
---
Support Indy Wrestling