Could you have triple threats for belts in Universe mode?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. Could you have triple threats for belts in Universe mode?

User Info: AcidRainLee

AcidRainLee
4 years ago#1
I didn't own WWE 12. I'm curious to know if you could have fatal 4 ways or triple threat title contender matches in WWE 12's universe.

User Info: AustinCross

AustinCross
4 years ago#2
Yes.
Currently Playing: Skyrim, Halo 3, WWE 12, Fifa 12
GT: EnemyInYourHead

User Info: CJ_Flash_Man

CJ_Flash_Man
4 years ago#3
You weren't able to make an official number one contender's match, which would put someone at the top of the rankings. However, you could make a match and then give the winner a title shot, as you could defend the titles whenever. Now with this game, since you can edit the rankings. You could easily have a match, put the winner at the #1 spot, and go from there. But that's not really different than just setting up a title match. But there is way, to my knowledge, to set up a #1 contender's match and have the game automatically adjust the rankings in accordance to the winner.
They're a bucking bronco of tackles this season

User Info: HakuMan111386

HakuMan111386
4 years ago#4
woot.
Name: ANTJF Brawl Friend Code: 3093-6768-2145
PSN: Scorpion1386

User Info: AcidRainLee

AcidRainLee
4 years ago#5
CJ_Flash_Man posted...
You weren't able to make an official number one contender's match, which would put someone at the top of the rankings. However, you could make a match and then give the winner a title shot, as you could defend the titles whenever. Now with this game, since you can edit the rankings. You could easily have a match, put the winner at the #1 spot, and go from there. But that's not really different than just setting up a title match. But there is way, to my knowledge, to set up a #1 contender's match and have the game automatically adjust the rankings in accordance to the winner.

I don't think you understood what I meant. I worded it wrong. I meant to ask if you could have triple threat and fatal four way title matches.

User Info: AustinCross

AustinCross
4 years ago#6
AcidRainLee posted...
CJ_Flash_Man posted...

I don't think you understood what I meant. I worded it wrong. I meant to ask if you could have triple threat and fatal four way title matches.

And I said yes.
Currently Playing: Skyrim, Halo 3, WWE 12, Fifa 12
GT: EnemyInYourHead

User Info: samantha_sneez

samantha_sneez
4 years ago#7
Why wouldn't you be able to?! I know WWE 12's Universe was severely limited, but it wasn't that bad.
-Cartoons are people, too
-Not changing this signature until A-Rod treats me to a nice lobster dinner.

User Info: CJ_Flash_Man

CJ_Flash_Man
4 years ago#8
You said contender matches, which to me implies having a match to determine a #1 contender. Not a title match, I think both of us got a little mixed up.
Support Indy Wrestling
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. Could you have triple threats for belts in Universe mode?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived
More topics from this board...
Can you stilljuggaloRyda6911/15 8:41PM