goldberg and ryback

#11TragedyAnnPosted 10/14/2012 10:08:01 PM
Omega_Pyro posted...
Zoidberg is the new Goldust?

I was chuckling a bit at the early posts, and then this one sent me over the edge... lol...
#12AustinCrossPosted 10/15/2012 3:23:01 PM
Gmanfreak posted...
Its is because dumbnuts anytime someone goes undefeated chant like idiots Goldberg. Ryback is superior to Goldberg because Goldberg is money hungry. and Ryback loves wrestling. Crimson was an over-rated guy who stayed undefeated too long.

lol Do you believe everything you read on dirtsheets?
---
Currently Playing: Skyrim, Halo 3, WWE 12, Fifa 12
GT: EnemyInYourHead
#13GmanfreakPosted 10/15/2012 7:47:43 PM
AustinCross posted...
Gmanfreak posted...
Its is because dumbnuts anytime someone goes undefeated chant like idiots Goldberg. Ryback is superior to Goldberg because Goldberg is money hungry. and Ryback loves wrestling. Crimson was an over-rated guy who stayed undefeated too long.

Everything I stated is My own personal opinion and not from a Dirt Sheet.

However since you bring it up do you Deny that Goldberg is money hungry?
---
GMANFREAK on XBOX Live. Not changing this until Drew McIntyre wins another title.
#14Omega_PyroPosted 10/15/2012 7:57:04 PM
I don't know if he's denying it, but just as an add-on. Goldberg basically said in his book he wanted to get in, make enough money, and get out. And he did.
---
"My plans are always practical! It's the laws of physics that get in the way of my success." - Red Mage
#15GmanfreakPosted 10/15/2012 8:20:46 PM
Omega_Pyro posted...
I don't know if he's denying it, but just as an add-on. Goldberg basically said in his book he wanted to get in, make enough money, and get out. And he did.

Exactly.

So My question is what exactly from the other poster am I believing from Dirt sheets?
---
GMANFREAK on XBOX Live. Not changing this until Drew McIntyre wins another title.
#16AustinCrossPosted 10/16/2012 2:44:50 AM
Gmanfreak posted...
AustinCross posted...
Gmanfreak posted...

Everything I stated is My own personal opinion and not from a Dirt Sheet.

However since you bring it up do you Deny that Goldberg is money hungry?

Because Ryback literally just said this.

"People see a big guy with a shaved head who's intense, and they draw those comparisons," said Ryback. "I will say this: Goldberg did this for the money. He was never a fan of wrestling. I do this because I have a passion for it, and that's the biggest difference between Goldberg and me. I'm not here to make five million dollars and then walk away. I'm here for life. And, I firmly believe that I'm much better than he was in the ring. He was great, and I was a fan of his when I was younger. But, I feel I'm a better athlete and wrestler than Goldberg ever was, and people are going to see that over time."
---
Currently Playing: Skyrim, Halo 3, WWE 12, Fifa 12
GT: EnemyInYourHead
#17Foreman22Posted 10/16/2012 6:35:46 AM
But, I feel I'm a better athlete and wrestler than Goldberg ever was, and people are going to see that over time."

Ryback really makes an ass of himself with this statement.
#18cheese_game619Posted 10/16/2012 7:17:24 AM
no he doesnt, he just has confidence in his own ability
---
http://i.imgur.com/z68cb.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m070ogasVv1qeewbgo2_500.jpg
#19cheese_game619Posted 10/16/2012 7:17:59 AM
although he probably didnt really need to say it

thinking it is fine
---
http://i.imgur.com/z68cb.png
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m070ogasVv1qeewbgo2_500.jpg
#20wweundrtakerPosted 10/16/2012 8:45:13 AM
Goldberg would dominate Ryback if they ever had a match,Goldbergs competition was much bigger and stronger than the guy's Ryback is fed and plus Ryback is already spoiled by the fact that everybody knows he is just Skip Shefield ha ha kind of like WCW's The Renegade now he was one of my favorites!And on top of everything the being undefeated streak wrestlers are so overrated I mean look at what they have already done to Prince Albert(Tensai) jobber.....and this is just one of many things that is wrong with wrestling yet I still watch it I just never enjoy the majority of the show being directed toward children,The PPV's are the only thing worth watching anymore and even then it's not.I hope CM Punk beats Ryback clean because if not then I have no faith in WWE anymore.