Creation video!

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. Creation video!
4 years ago#1
Hey all,
I'm new to these here forums, and I bring a gift.

THQ has finally released the creation suite video!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfuU9sEQ6Us

Cheers!
4 years ago#2
Watching now. Thanks!
Calm like a bomb
4 years ago#3
Thanks tc, also watching now.
Xbox Live gamertag leo4life32486
4 years ago#4
Still the same nonsense in Create-A-Superstar. Oh, well, I guess it's better than nothing. Is it just me or do the kickpads look way too big? The moves are nice, though, it seems that they brought a few back from yesteryear. The music in this game is friggin atrocious. Entrance themes? I seriously think I was the only one on Earth that loved the funeral drudge music from WWE 12. I guess I will be utilizing my music on my 360 hard drive, thank you very much. Thanks for posting the vid!
-Cartoons are people, too
-Not changing this signature until A-Rod treats me to a nice lobster dinner.
4 years ago#5
That Limb Target move customization....I LOVE it. The variety is huge.
4 years ago#6
*insert comment about cleaning keyboard off here*
Dolph Ziggler fan since 12-1-2008 #HEEL
4 years ago#7
love the create a move as a sig
X box gt -cottonyhead
is a proud mschif fan.a true fan of true blood
4 years ago#8
snikt6384 posted...

yes adds many more moves to the move set as a whole, now we dont have to take up slots for moves to wear down body parts.

EXCELLENT

"I awaken. I consume oxygen, then bacon, eggs and black coffee, then my wife, then bacon." - Nick Offerman
http://i.minus.com/iRiu3PRI5vKfS.gif
4 years ago#9
Wolf_J_Flywheel posted...
snikt6384 posted...

yes adds many more moves to the move set as a whole, now we dont have to take up slots for moves to wear down body parts.

EXCELLENT

It looks like 4 moves from each quick grapple position. That's 16 moves that don't have to be mapped to the other chain grapple directions?? So nice.
4 years ago#10
samantha_sneez posted...
Still the same nonsense in Create-A-Superstar. Oh, well, I guess it's better than nothing. Is it just me or do the kickpads look way too big? The moves are nice, though, it seems that they brought a few back from yesteryear. The music in this game is friggin atrocious. Entrance themes? I seriously think I was the only one on Earth that loved the funeral drudge music from WWE 12. I guess I will be utilizing my music on my 360 hard drive, thank you very much. Thanks for posting the vid!

No pleasing some people aye?
GMANFREAK on XBOX Live. Not changing this until Drew McIntyre wins another title.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. Creation video!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived