The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

The Music

#1samantha_sneezPosted 10/17/2012 11:25:13 AM
Okay, firstly, I have to admit the music in this game is going to get on my nerves. SvR 2010 wasn't so bad, because we could skip the tracks here and there. SvR 2011 was just terrible: "Aaaaahh! You're only smoke n' mirrors!!!" I'm just not a big fan of listening to people's theme musics. I'm sorry. I guess you guys are going to love it because you guys love hearing these people's entrance themes, but I don't. I think it's lazy and it's tacky. I will be fully utilizing the music library on my 360's Hard Drive. Secondly, I was watching a gameplay video where Jack Swagger's theme was droning on in the background whilst CM Punk and Heath Slader were locked in combat. Are the theme songs really going to play over the matches this year? God, it was almost unbearable in SvR 2005. Please tell me some jerk just edited the video that way.
---
-Cartoons are people, too
-Not changing this signature until A-Rod treats me to a nice lobster dinner.
#2AndrewHDPosted 10/17/2012 11:33:01 AM
Jack Swagger's theme is annoying as hell.
---
:Inhabitants of Peach Trees, this is Judge Dredd.
#3Prince_RichardXPosted 10/17/2012 11:40:20 AM(edited)

I GOT YOU

WHEREIWANT YOU

YOUR CLOCK'S RUN OUTOF TIIME CAUSEYOUKNOW

I KNOW YOU

ANDI'LLSHOW YOU

THATTHEHEAT YOU FEEL IS MIINE

YEAH

Anyhoo, serious response is hopefully you might have the option of editing the menu themes. Though it does sound like someone prolly had the custom soundtrack on since I've never heard of them putting music back in.
---
~Our lips were cold as clay - we couldn't speak anyway.~
#4samantha_sneez(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2012 11:59:27 AM
Prince_RichardX posted...

I GOT YOU

WHEREIWANT YOU

I KNOW YOU

ANDI'LLSHOW YOU

YEAH

Anyhoo, serious response is hopefully you might have the option of editing the menu themes. Though it does sound like someone prolly had the custom soundtrack on since I've never heard of them putting music back in.

LMAO! Honestly, I really wished THQ/Yukes just spent the money and took the time to give us original music pieces. Hell, I would have loved it if they gave us a remixed/reworked version of No Mercy's soundtrack. That soundtrack was epic. Anyway, I hope you're right, I hope THQ/Yukes at least gave us the option of editing the menu music, lest our ears bleed.
---
#5KirbyRulesTheWorldPosted 10/17/2012 12:02:01 PM
I'd rather have the themes then that god awful droning set pieces of "music" that we got in WWE12. Seriously, that was just so horrible.
---
Gamertag: YoshiChief
#6Prince_RichardXPosted 10/17/2012 12:11:15 PM
From: samantha_sneez | Posted: 10/17/2012 1:59:27 PM | #004
Prince_RichardX posted...

I GOT YOU

WHEREIWANT YOU

I KNOW YOU

ANDI'LLSHOW YOU

YEAH

LMAO! Honestly, I really wished THQ/Yukes just spent the money and took the time to give us original music pieces. Hell, I would have loved it if they gave us a remixed/reworked version of No Mercy's soundtrack. That soundtrack was epic. Anyway, I hope you're right, I hope THQ/Yukes at least gave us the option of editing the menu music, lest our ears bleed.

Tbph, I always muted the screen if I'm not using a custom soundtrack. I have my laptop on pretty often.
---
~Our lips were cold as clay - we couldn't speak anyway.~
#7samantha_sneez(Topic Creator)Posted 10/17/2012 12:12:29 PM
KirbyRulesTheWorld posted...
I'd rather have the themes then that god awful droning set pieces of "music" that we got in WWE12. Seriously, that was just so horrible.

I guess I'm the only one in the world, for some odd reason, who loved the "funeral dirge" music of WWE 12.
---
#8MBXfilmsPosted 10/17/2012 12:24:59 PM
I just hope that in the options you can mute the menu music, and not mute anything else.

I think if you turned off menu music last year you lost entrance's music or after match themes, or maybe it was both?

It doesn't matter what music it is, if you play a game for long you will not like the music anymore, so I like NO music as an option.
---
MBXfilms.com
#9KaiiwaPosted 10/17/2012 2:51:45 PM
samantha_sneez posted...
Secondly, I was watching a gameplay video where Jack Swagger's theme was droning on in the background whilst CM Punk and Heath Slader were locked in combat. Are the theme songs really going to play over the matches this year? .

You sure someone wasn't just playing Swagger's entrance on a separate TV while that said footage was being recorded? There should be no reason why the menu music would play in game
#10WickedSickJoshPosted 10/17/2012 2:54:37 PM
MBXfilms posted...

It doesn't matter what music it is, if you play a game for long you will not like the music anymore, so I like NO music as an option.

To this day I have never gotten sick of No Mercy's "Dig Diggity Dog" theme. I play that game all the time too. lol
---
Currently Playing: Theatrhythm Final Fantasy (3DS), WWE '12 (360), Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (PS3)
"You can't sedate all the things you hate"