best site to create wrestlers

#1simon31ukPosted 10/23/2012 3:48:14 PM
hey guys
simon from the uk
been checking this board every hour for new news lol
anyway what site does every1 use for created superstars as i dont have live
and just wondered if theres a site ppl copy created wrestlers
#2perverted_ewokPosted 10/23/2012 3:54:30 PM
caws.ws will probably be the standard answer.
I've heard people say they've gotten viruses from the site though but I never have so I dont know if it's true or not.
---
Not changing my signature until Tatanka wins the WWF title - Started on November 10th 1993
#3simon31uk(Topic Creator)Posted 10/23/2012 3:56:10 PM
cheers ewok
think i used that years ago but forgot the name
will check it out.
just created a playlist with legends music so im all ready lol
#4perverted_ewokPosted 10/23/2012 4:01:26 PM
My universe usually only hhas created wrestlers. I have a book with all the ones I want to create this year, their bio and stuff along with the stats I want to give them.
I also have a list of feuds I will have.

I have the list of shows and PPV I will create too.

I am also ready! lol

I will only get the game for Christmas though so I have a long way to go.
---
Not changing my signature until Tatanka wins the WWF title - Started on November 10th 1993
#5spongemonkey26Posted 10/23/2012 4:07:16 PM
perverted_ewok posted...
caws.ws will probably be the standard answer.
I've heard people say they've gotten viruses from the site though but I never have so I dont know if it's true or not.

caws.ws is where I've always gotten my caws from. excellent site.
---
GT: Kilo in NorCal
#6Lynchology101Posted 10/23/2012 6:45:02 PM
Been using caws.ws since HTCP and it's never let me down so that will be your best bet. To be honest they pretty much have the monopoly anyway as it's where all the best creators go to showcase their work.
---
The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently
Friedrich Nietzsche
#7GOAT_SPosted 10/23/2012 6:48:17 PM
Lynchology101 posted...
Been using caws.ws since HTCP and it's never let me down so that will be your best bet. To be honest they pretty much have the monopoly anyway as it's where all the best creators go to showcase their work.

except they dont like brienj etc

they are pretty against distributing CAS files on there for some reason too which is millions times easier than copying a formula, especially for people without XBL
---
save.us.Sandow
Thank you for your irrelevant opinion.
#8Lynchology101Posted 10/23/2012 6:48:26 PM
Sorry just saw that you don't have Live, a lot of them on that site nowadays are download only.

I'm in the same boat as I only buy the gold pass to download DLC as and when then let it expire. I usually use Youtube and type in "wwe 13 caw formula" and get real good at pausing the videos and following what they do :) hope it helps.
---
The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently
Friedrich Nietzsche