No way to tell if there is a storyline event in universe

#1sirspankyjncoPosted 10/29/2012 12:59:15 AM
This may be a small thing to some, but to me it's huge.

I don't want to play every little match hoping to see what's going on... there should be an icon or something that lets me know that SOMETHING "story" related is going to happen in that match, and that I should watch or join in....

I'm having to play diva matches and tag team matches with people I have no interest in just to see if anything is brewing/going on.

Seems 1 out of every 7 matches something happens so far. It's kind of annoying.

ALSO is there anywhere in the REGULAR options I can turn off entrances and post-match replays? I have to change it before every match and have dug and dug through the options and can find nothing.
---
Ive had both an Xbox 360 and PS3 break, there are no superior consoles, except N64, that was pretty sweet.
#2BiteMyNoobyArsePosted 10/29/2012 1:24:14 AM
sirspankyjnco posted...
ALSO is there anywhere in the REGULAR options I can turn off entrances and post-match replays? I have to change it before every match and have dug and dug through the options and can find nothing.

Assuming it's like WWE '12 you should be able to change the default match creator options (like what you do before the match but permanently) but you will have to change it for every single match type (Singles, Tag Team, Hell in A Cell, etc.) individually.
---
All things are delicately interconnected.
XBL: J33F
#3GrimMTrixXPosted 10/29/2012 8:57:56 AM
downside is, people are confirming that when you change the match card, it stops any story stuff from happening, or makes it barely happen. So if youre like me and you change the card every single show since you're making YOUR show, you might almost never see any universe cutscenes. kind of sucks big time but whatever.
---
XBL/PSN: GrimmTrixX
#4ChrisYankeePosted 10/29/2012 9:00:18 AM
why does it suck big time? you are booking on the fly and being the gm. make up your own story.