where's the forklift?

#1Holy_OblivionPosted 11/1/2012 3:02:20 PM
Have to grapple the rock against it in attitude era backstage. But i don't see it
---
I'm straight edge. That means I'm better than you.
#2RatedRKO7Posted 11/1/2012 3:25:32 PM
parking lot. You head left all the way then south to reach the parking lot.
---
Got it memorized?- Axel
Not changing this sig until Edge get inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame. Started 4/11/11
#3MarBu13Posted 11/1/2012 5:08:38 PM
Admittedly, they did a bad job here. I searched for the forking lift for 5 minutes because I thought I couldn't move through the backstage area.
#4pirajacintoPosted 11/1/2012 5:16:26 PM
I automatically ran to the parking lot myself, thinking that's the only possible place it could be in. But yeah, they did a bad job with that part...
---
It was great seeing Aerith run around Times Square and Pedigree opponents in the train station. - Strife2
If love can hurt, then surely hate can save. - Altena
#5theBridgeburnerPosted 11/1/2012 5:24:57 PM
MarBu13 posted...
Admittedly, they did a bad job here. I searched for the forking lift for 5 minutes because I thought I couldn't move through the backstage area.

Heh! Same with me... kept fighting Rock leftwards down the hallway, saw no lift and thought I missed it where you start off. Fought Rock back to the starting point... nope, no lift. Back down the hallway and so on until I found you could go downwards to the garage. They really need a better camera for that crap.