Yesterday I just gave THQ 400 points for nothing

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. Yesterday I just gave THQ 400 points for nothing

User Info: Saxon

Saxon
4 years ago#1
You see, I had 2000 points and used 1600 points to buy Fan Axxess, but after I downloaded it, it still wanted me to buy the wrestlers like Gangrel, Goldust, etc. so I spent my last 400 points on them because I couldn't figure out why they weren't already free.

Anyway, I had no idea you had to exit out of the WWE Shop then re-enter after you downloadedt Fan Axxess in order to start getting everything for free.

User Info: nwo_4_lyfe724

nwo_4_lyfe724
4 years ago#2
Your own fault.
What is this that stands before me?
Figure in black that points at me.
(message deleted)

Saxon
4 years ago#4
Hopefully I wasn't the only moron...but I agree I was a moron.

Now I don;t have 400 points on hand to buy the final episode of the Walking Dead game whenever it comes out sometime this month.

User Info: TheStarCore

TheStarCore
4 years ago#5
So you decided to buy the things you knew should have been free before trying to find out why they weren't free? Christ.

Saxon
4 years ago#6
I didn't know what was up at the time...I just panicked.

User Info: OmegaPillow

OmegaPillow
4 years ago#7
Jesus how pathetic some of these users can be

Its not like you blamed thq, fanboys just attack anything if they feel threaten
Psn: An_Axe_Murderer capcoms defense force damage control on sfxt::http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/999533-street-fighter-x-tekken/62143163

Saxon
4 years ago#8
I'm an idiot...I admit it! I feel terible about the whole thing because now I'm going to have to get 400 points somewhere between now and the end of November.

I guess I'll have to buy another 1600 point card even though I only need 400 points.

User Info: Finaliize

Finaliize
4 years ago#9
Come on Stevie really? And you wonder why you were let go.

User Info: Blade_Braver

Blade_Braver
4 years ago#10
Saxon posted...
I'm an idiot...I admit it! I feel terible about the whole thing because now I'm going to have to get 400 points somewhere between now and the end of November.

I guess I'll have to buy another 1600 point card even though I only need 400 points.

I know people hate Gamestop and all that but you can go there and ask a worker at the register that you only want 400 points. They in return give you a piece of paper with a code that has whatever amount you wanted instead of buying a card.
"Never fall for a Line Trap." -Blade_Braver
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. Yesterday I just gave THQ 400 points for nothing

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived