#11InsaneGamer137Posted 11/3/2012 1:56:41 PM
Sorry about your damn luck
---
Proud Grand Theft Auto and Ace Combat Fan Boy
#12PepsiWithCokePosted 11/3/2012 1:57:25 PM
It's saxon, Move along.
---
http://s13.zetaboards.com/Call_of_Duty_Boards
http://i46.tinypic.com/28b9vt3.jpg hhttp://steamcard.com/do/original/pepsiwithcoke.png
#13thekosmicfool part 2Posted 11/3/2012 1:59:57 PM
Do you have no recourse here? Surely if you paid again for content you already bought, you could contact Microsoft to have the points refunded. They'd have a record of your mistake.

Or is that not possible?
---
gfaqs9...Never forget. Never forget.
#14OrgeLambartPosted 11/3/2012 2:01:50 PM
It warns you about downloading them twice, it tells you to back out and reload the shop if you dont' want to be charged twice. Next time read the text on the screen instead of continually pressing buttons to move forward.

Also try to call Microsoft, you might get lucky, although probably not.
#15KiamNaahorPosted 11/3/2012 2:04:31 PM
Saxon = joke account.
#16Saxon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2012 2:21:26 PM
Everything happens for a reason, right? Maybe that reason is for me to start following on-screen directions from now on. Anyway, it's just five bucks...five bucks won't even hardly buy a gallon of gas these days.
#17Glover33448Posted 11/3/2012 2:28:30 PM
thekosmicfool part 2 posted...
Do you have no recourse here? Surely if you paid again for content you already bought, you could contact Microsoft to have the points refunded. They'd have a record of your mistake.

Or is that not possible?

Microsoft is pretty hardcore against refunds on Xbox Live content. I had a legit situation where I paid for a game, had the points deducted, the download didn't start, and it wouldn't show in my purchase history or let me download it without paying again. I spent over 2 hours fighting with various supervisors via their chat program and over the phone before they agreed to refund me the points to re-download the game. The annoying thing was they admitted they could see my account suddenly lost 400 points with no corresponding purchase and yet they were wanting to forward it for manager review for like 5 business days. They figured they could put me off and I'd just forget about it (I have worked in call centers long enough to know).

In this situation where it even warns the consumer not to buy an item individually if it's available in a package format I doubt they'd do anything. It kinda falls under the same umbrella as Rock Band. If you buy a track pack the individual song is still there to purchase and if you buy it twice then it's your fault. I don't agree with this as I don't think it should be that hard to program the game to acknowledge ownership of a pack and have it delete the individual item but I imagine then they couldn't get the extra money they've made off it over the years.
---
"Vampire Penguins...Zombie Guinea Pigs...We're done for!"
Some British Dude's Random Sleep Talk
#18samantha_sneezPosted 11/3/2012 2:29:48 PM
Saxon=Joke Account
---
-Cartoons are people, too
-Not changing this signature until A-Rod treats me to a nice lobster dinner.
#19The_True_PiratePosted 11/3/2012 2:30:12 PM
Saxon = joke account
---
I am rubber, you are glue.
True Ash
#20Saxon(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2012 2:35:23 PM
It's a good thing my gamertag is not Saxon or I might never escape that unjustified Joke Account label.