How do you pull off the mandiible claw with Mankind?

#1MilkinNipplePosted 11/4/2012 5:01:24 AM
Help please.
---
Scared cows make the best hamburgers - Mark Twain Boner
#2TheRobPosted 11/4/2012 5:10:25 AM
It's his finisher, get your finisher up and press Y.
---
The People's Heel
IF YA SMEELLLALALAO..WHAT THE ROB IS COOKING !!!
'B-|
#3MilkinNipple(Topic Creator)Posted 11/4/2012 5:14:40 AM
No...when I do that he pulls off another move. He dtts or something. I pull the rock up and he doesn't use the mandible claw. :/
---
Scared cows make the best hamburgers - Mark Twain Boner
#4VanDamPosted 11/4/2012 5:17:28 AM
make sure you arent pressing the left stick in any direction. You have two finishers, Y and Y+ any direction.
---
My power is discombobulatingly devastating, I could feel his facial tissue collapse under my force. Its ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm.
#5MRay2503Posted 11/4/2012 6:06:48 AM
Just Y by itself is the Mandible Claw. Y while pushing any direction on the left stick is the Double Arm DDT. Same for Cactus Jack and (I assume) Dude Love.
#6zenandiPosted 11/4/2012 6:15:02 AM
Hey guys, how do you do the THIRD finisher for some people? (They have three listed at selection screen)
#7TheRobPosted 11/4/2012 6:19:14 AM
zenandi posted...
Hey guys, how do you do the THIRD finisher for some people? (They have three listed at selection screen)

The third finisher is reserved for the commentator table OMG moment, but can be used normally provided you don't have two standing finishers filling the first two slots.
---
The People's Heel
IF YA SMEELLLALALAO..WHAT THE ROB IS COOKING !!!
'B-|
#8casedawgzPosted 11/4/2012 6:21:57 AM
TheRob posted...
zenandi posted...

The third finisher is reserved for the commentator table OMG moment, but can be used normally provided you don't have two standing finishers filling the first two slots.

Can also be used in place off ones that normally involve rope rebounds if you're outside. Booker's scissor kick for example.
More topics from this board...
So...uh....VivaLaRazaLH211/27 2:21PM