What's the December DLC pack look like again?

#31TheKinslayer08Posted 11/6/2012 7:49:18 AM
WickedSickJosh posted...
There was a WCW Hardcore championship? I don't remember that at all..

What?! You dont remember "Screaming" Norman Smiley??
---
http://i49.tinypic.com/2vjep3b.jpg
XBL Gamer Tag - "Valo2012"
#32AustinCrossPosted 11/6/2012 7:51:01 AM
Gingarito posted...
AustinCross posted...
Gingarito posted...
I was wondering why there was no NWO belt already in the gameI have the season pass so il be downloading it all probably. Have the said theres gonna be arenas in the other packs?

No... there won't be. Did you see any announcements with arenas? No.

No i didnt see any announements thats why i was asking kid. Thats what forums are for.

Ah, Gamefaqs. Automatically assume someone who doesn't agree with you is a kid., even though said person clearly shows better grammar skills. Stay classy.
---
Currently Playing: Skyrim, WWE 13, GTA IV
GT: EnemyInYourHead
#33GingaritoPosted 11/6/2012 7:55:01 AM
AustinCross posted...
Gingarito posted...
AustinCross posted...
Gingarito posted...
I was wondering why there was no NWO belt already in the gameI have the season pass so il be downloading it all probably. Have the said theres gonna be arenas in the other packs?

No i didnt see any announements thats why i was asking kid. Thats what forums are for.

Ah, Gamefaqs. Automatically assume someone who doesn't agree with you is a kid., even though said person clearly shows better grammar skills. Stay classy.

Haha calm down kid its just an expression. Sorry I spelled announcements wrong its just I was typing fast nothing to do with my actual grammer I do know how to spell the word. Stay safe pal all the best.
---
There are good games there are bad games then there is haze
#34AustinCrossPosted 11/6/2012 8:01:04 AM
Gingarito posted...
AustinCross posted...
Gingarito posted...
AustinCross posted...
Gingarito posted...

Haha calm down kid its just an expression. Sorry I spelled announcements wrong its just I was typing fast nothing to do with my actual grammer I do know how to spell the word. Stay safe pal all the best.

Wow. I sure do wish I had some "grammer." Too bad I'm stuck with this old hand-me down grammar.

Anyway, back on topic, I agree that Yoshi is a bit of a waste. Would've much rather had Kidd.
---
Currently Playing: Skyrim, WWE 13, GTA IV
GT: EnemyInYourHead
#35GingaritoPosted 11/6/2012 8:14:04 AM
Wow I wish i was one of the cool guys that pointed out somebody spelling words wrong. Come on its a forum lighten up a little man. I was asking a question you had attitude because maybe something bad has happened to you today? Im not sure but anyway thanks for answering my question i appreciate it :) now you can go through this and make me aware of any spelling mistakes i made. Thanks kid
---
There are good games there are bad games then there is haze
#36MTincherPosted 11/6/2012 9:13:39 AM
Wow I wish i was one of the cool guys that pointed out somebody spelling words wrong. Come on its a forum lighten up a little man. I was asking a question you had attitude because maybe something bad has happened to you today? Im not sure but anyway thanks for answering my question i appreciate it :) now you can go through this and make me aware of any spelling mistakes i made. Thanks kid

Don't play into AustinCross's game.
---
Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.