Chris Benoit CAW that was the top downloaded, has been removed by THQ

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. Chris Benoit CAW that was the top downloaded, has been removed by THQ
4 years ago#1
Just thought I would point that out. I am not suprised honestly. I do have uneasy feelings about Chris Benoit and always will.

I don't hate him, I just can never see him as the Benoit I loved in the ring again. You know what I am saying?
Q: How do I have sex in this game people - csnthefirst
A: Why don't you try having sex in real life? - Dr_Mojo
4 years ago#2
Way to censor THQ.
You come out here with your bright ass purple shirt, your green shirt, before that your orange shirt, You look like A BIG FAT BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES!- The Rock
4 years ago#3
Have any other caws been deleted yet? Loads of wrestlers seem to have disappeared when I go to download new ones :/
4 years ago#4
W...T..F..

He's just going to upload it again
Snitsky's Condoms. If she get's pregnant, it's not your fault.
4 years ago#5
good. thq shouldnt promote a child killing pos
Gamertag: ALMIGHTY CHEEKS
4 years ago#6
I knew I should have downloaded him a few days ago. I was just assuming a better one would eventually be put up that I would then get. Why did they take it down this year, but not other years?
Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.
4 years ago#7
good job thq. what are they gonna have next for download ted bundy
Im aldrig aka nagonstans
4 years ago#8
The Chris Benoit is still up there, it's just not on the what's hot anymore, you need to go to the most downloaded, it's number 3 now.
4 years ago#9
thq isn't promoting ****, so don't be a moron. Didn't realize they can just do that, when it's not offensive material or vulgar or any of that. Good thing i downloaded it, but that kinda pisses me off. what happened to freedom of expression?
of course EVERYTHING looks bad if you remember it.
-homer simpson
4 years ago#10
ACHEEKSMALLOY posted...
good. thq shouldnt promote a child killing pos

So it's alright to promote censorship? Okay Jack Thompson.

thq isn't promoting ****, so don't be a moron. Didn't realize they can just do that, when it's not offensive material or vulgar or any of that. Good thing i downloaded it, but that kinda pisses me off. what happened to freedom of expression?

When dealing with WWE and anybody who works with them, you don't have freedom of expression.
You come out here with your bright ass purple shirt, your green shirt, before that your orange shirt, You look like A BIG FAT BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES!- The Rock
  1. Boards
  2. WWE '13
  3. Chris Benoit CAW that was the top downloaded, has been removed by THQ

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived