Chris Benoit CAW that was the top downloaded, has been removed by THQ

#1AranShiizaaPosted 11/6/2012 9:53:31 AM
Just thought I would point that out. I am not suprised honestly. I do have uneasy feelings about Chris Benoit and always will.

I don't hate him, I just can never see him as the Benoit I loved in the ring again. You know what I am saying?
---
Q: How do I have sex in this game people - csnthefirst
A: Why don't you try having sex in real life? - Dr_Mojo
#2KHWyvernPosted 11/6/2012 9:56:47 AM
Way to censor THQ.
---
You come out here with your bright ass purple shirt, your green shirt, before that your orange shirt, You look like A BIG FAT BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES!- The Rock
#3DoItToYourselfPosted 11/6/2012 9:58:21 AM
Have any other caws been deleted yet? Loads of wrestlers seem to have disappeared when I go to download new ones :/
#4Carribean_CoolPosted 11/6/2012 9:59:58 AM
W...T..F..

He's just going to upload it again
---
Snitsky's Condoms. If she get's pregnant, it's not your fault.
#5ACHEEKSMALLOYPosted 11/6/2012 10:01:13 AM
good. thq shouldnt promote a child killing pos
---
Gamertag: ALMIGHTY CHEEKS
#6MTincherPosted 11/6/2012 10:02:49 AM
I knew I should have downloaded him a few days ago. I was just assuming a better one would eventually be put up that I would then get. Why did they take it down this year, but not other years?
---
Sometimes the road less traveled is less traveled for a reason.
#7shinstochinsPosted 11/6/2012 10:02:59 AM
good job thq. what are they gonna have next for download ted bundy
---
Im aldrig aka nagonstans
#8OrgeLambartPosted 11/6/2012 10:03:25 AM
The Chris Benoit is still up there, it's just not on the what's hot anymore, you need to go to the most downloaded, it's number 3 now.
#9kabanPosted 11/6/2012 10:03:50 AM
thq isn't promoting ****, so don't be a moron. Didn't realize they can just do that, when it's not offensive material or vulgar or any of that. Good thing i downloaded it, but that kinda pisses me off. what happened to freedom of expression?
---
of course EVERYTHING looks bad if you remember it.
-homer simpson
#10KHWyvernPosted 11/6/2012 10:05:35 AM(edited)
ACHEEKSMALLOY posted...
good. thq shouldnt promote a child killing pos

So it's alright to promote censorship? Okay Jack Thompson.

thq isn't promoting ****, so don't be a moron. Didn't realize they can just do that, when it's not offensive material or vulgar or any of that. Good thing i downloaded it, but that kinda pisses me off. what happened to freedom of expression?

When dealing with WWE and anybody who works with them, you don't have freedom of expression.
---
You come out here with your bright ass purple shirt, your green shirt, before that your orange shirt, You look like A BIG FAT BOWL OF FRUITY PEBBLES!- The Rock
More topics from this board...
So...uh....VivaLaRazaLH111/18 8:45AM