Chris Benoit CAW that was the top downloaded, has been removed by THQ

#21CollCrofterPosted 11/6/2012 11:21:02 AM
KHWyvern posted...
CollCrofter posted...
But its OK for George Bush to be on the servers??

He killed over 3 thousand of his own people on 9/11 and countless more innocent people throughout the world.

Scumbag!

Not sure if serious.

Of course I'm not being serious.
#22jpraelsterPosted 11/6/2012 11:30:53 AM
Glad that it wasnt removed benoit was an amazing wrestler although im waiting for someone elses benoit
#23SedatedPosted 11/6/2012 11:50:30 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#24jdcflexx2005Posted 11/6/2012 11:53:19 AM
I very seriously doubt that THQ was truly behind the removal. Vince has made it abundantly clear that Chris Benoit be effectively erased from any and all WWE merchandising/branding. That would definitely include the games as well.

I would be willing to bet that if THQ had not removed the CAW of Benoit that the WWE would have most likely come down rather hard on the company with a lawsuit of some sort.
---
Former 360 Owner, PS 3 convert.
PSN Handle- JDCFlexx
#25DoubleJ9Posted 11/6/2012 11:57:35 AM
I know it's still up, but why automatically assume that THQ did it? Wouldn't it have been possible that the creator removed it?
---
Open eyes are useless if the mind behind them is closed.
#26AranShiizaa(Topic Creator)Posted 11/6/2012 11:57:37 AM
I would just like to point this out incase people forgot.

THQ may actually have taken it down not because of WWE. But however due to people reporting the CAW of him.

Remember, you CAN report created stuff that is uploaded.

In all honesty, I think they were getting alot of complaints, so my theory is this.

When the server maintence took place. They saw all the hits they had of complaints against that Chris Benoit CAW, they agreed, and removed it.
---
Q: How do I have sex in this game people - csnthefirst
A: Why don't you try having sex in real life? - Dr_Mojo
#27CollCrofterPosted 11/6/2012 12:03:02 PM
Chris Benoit was a very ill man who was probably not in control of his actions. This should never be forgotten. Remember the doctors said he had a brain similar to that of an 85 year old with dementia.

His legacy as one of the finest wrestlers / sports entertainers to ever grace any wrestling ring should absolutely NEVER be forgotten.

R.I.P Chris Benoit, you are missed.
#28SedatedPosted 11/6/2012 12:09:33 PM(edited)
CollCrofter posted...
Chris Benoit was a very ill man who was probably not in control of his actions. This should never be forgotten. Remember the doctors said he had a brain similar to that of an 85 year old with dementia.

His legacy as one of the finest wrestlers / sports entertainers to ever grace any wrestling ring should absolutely NEVER be forgotten.

Benoit is a over rated piece of trash.

Probably the most over rated wrestler of all time and one of the biggest scum bags.

I could even understand killing a wife/husband in a fit of rage or something. But your own young child? No.

Edit: The ironic part is I always thought Benoit was waayy over rated, long before he killed his whole family. He never should have had a title run. He belonged being a mid carder.
---
NegiBozu203 posted...
Facts don't mean **** to me.
#29jpraelsterPosted 11/6/2012 12:08:52 PM
CollCrofter posted...

#30SedatedPosted 11/6/2012 12:10:09 PM
jpraelster posted...
CollCrofter posted...

More like Burn In Hell.
---
NegiBozu203 posted...
Facts don't mean **** to me.