jpraelster posted...
CollCrofter posted...

R.I.P Chris Benoit, you are missed.

More like Burn In Hell.

No R.I.P
#33CollCrofterPosted 11/6/2012 12:16:48 PM
Sedated posted...
CollCrofter posted...
Chris Benoit was a very ill man who was probably not in control of his actions. This should never be forgotten. Remember the doctors said he had a brain similar to that of an 85 year old with dementia.

His legacy as one of the finest wrestlers / sports entertainers to ever grace any wrestling ring should absolutely NEVER be forgotten.

Benoit is a over rated piece of trash.

Probably the most over rated wrestler of all time and one of the biggest scum bags.

I could even understand killing a wife/husband in a fit of rage or something. But your own young child? No.

Edit: The ironic part is I always thought Benoit was waayy over rated, long before he killed his whole family. He never should have had a title run. He belonged being a mid carder.

Right....... YOU say that Chris Benoit was overrated, but Bret Hart says he was one of the finest performers of all time, I know who I'm listening too.
#34Doober2Posted 11/6/2012 12:19:58 PM
TheRob posted...
ACHEEKSMALLOY posted...
good. thq shouldnt promote a child killing pos

By that logic THQ is promoting rape since Tyson is in the game. Oh yeah, Austin is in the game so there go them promoting spousal abuse too.

This.

On Benoit though, I have some sympathy for him, because the guy clearly needed help and no one realized it and helped him in time before it was too late.

Tyson on the otherhand, is just a piece of scum
---
Currently Playing: WWE 13
#35Trancer HunterPosted 11/6/2012 12:25:25 PM(edited)
I may not like or want anything at all to do with Chris Benoit. But let me ask... ANY Hitler's or Religious Figures on the download's? I haven't looked, but I bet you people are creating other really horrible real life people and not getting their creations removed.

I totally feel Benoit deserves the hate he gets and to be shunned by the WWE.
But I totally disagree with people not being allowed to create or download him.

I don't look for real people or figures for these games so I wouldn't know who's on there or not.
#36Pfr ChaosPosted 11/6/2012 12:21:32 PM(edited)
This topic should be locked since the CAW wasn't actually removed from the servers.
---
meh
#37FMALuciferODPosted 11/6/2012 12:21:52 PM
jpraelster posted...
Sedated posted...
jpraelster posted...
CollCrofter posted...

More like Burn In Hell.

No R.I.P

more like R.I.P. Nancy and Daniel, and may God forgive Chris Benoit
---
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/Tommydreamerfan/Umbrella.png
#38CollCrofterPosted 11/6/2012 12:24:02 PM
Pfr Chaos posted...
This topic should be locked since the CAW wasn't actually removed from the servers.

Agree.

He is still on the PSN also.

And its getting to the point that its got nothing to do with the game.

Please close TC.
#39TheRobPosted 11/6/2012 12:27:33 PM
Trancer Hunter posted...
I may not like or want anything at all to do with Chris Benoit. But let me ask... ANY Hitler's or Religious Figures on the download's? I haven't looked, but I bet you people are creating other really horrible real life people and not getting their creations removed.

People have made plenty of Hitlers in the past and probably will in WWE '13, The problem with Hitler is that no one takes him seriously enough any more to be outraged. He's been turned into an internet meme, he's been reduced to just being an angry German guy with a goofy stash who complains about anything from Pokemon to Madden Football games.
---
The People's Heel
IF YA SMEELLLALALAO..WHAT THE ROB IS COOKING !!!
'B-|
#40OrgeLambartPosted 11/6/2012 12:33:54 PM
TheRob posted...
Trancer Hunter posted...

People have made plenty of Hitlers in the past and probably will in WWE '13, The problem with Hitler is that no one takes him seriously enough any more to be outraged. He's been turned into an internet meme, he's been reduced to just being an angry German guy with a goofy stash who complains about anything from Pokemon to Madden Football games.

Except for the fact of the millions of jewish people he killed in his attempt to wipe them off the face of the earth. We can just forget that whole thing because now he isn't someone who should be taken seriously. Now I know why Germany has the rules in place they have. least people forget how horrible a person really is.

With that said I have no issues with a Hitler CAW, nice to use for a jobber. Although that doesn't change the evil he helped to bring about on our world.