Chris Benoit CAW that was the top downloaded, has been removed by THQ

#41TheJahManComethPosted 11/6/2012 12:40:23 PM
Sedated posted...
CollCrofter posted...
Chris Benoit was a very ill man who was probably not in control of his actions. This should never be forgotten. Remember the doctors said he had a brain similar to that of an 85 year old with dementia.

His legacy as one of the finest wrestlers / sports entertainers to ever grace any wrestling ring should absolutely NEVER be forgotten.

R.I.P Chris Benoit, you are missed.

Benoit is a over rated piece of trash.

Probably the most over rated wrestler of all time and one of the biggest scum bags.

I could even understand killing a wife/husband in a fit of rage or something. But your own young child? No.

Edit: The ironic part is I always thought Benoit was waayy over rated, long before he killed his whole family. He never should have had a title run. He belonged being a mid carder.

Lol no you didn't. You're only saying this because of what he did.
#42locutus442Posted 11/6/2012 1:11:21 PM
FMALuciferOD posted...
jpraelster posted...
Sedated posted...
jpraelster posted...
CollCrofter posted...

More like Burn In Hell.

No R.I.P

more like R.I.P. Nancy and Daniel, and may God forgive Chris Benoit

this
---
xbl gamertag: Locutus441
psn id: locutus442
#43kayoticdreamzPosted 11/6/2012 1:14:28 PM
Pfr Chaos posted...
This topic should be locked since the CAW wasn't actually removed from the servers.

he wasnt? then what is everyone going on about then?
#44SedatedPosted 11/6/2012 1:28:31 PM
TheJahManCometh posted...
Sedated posted...
CollCrofter posted...
Chris Benoit was a very ill man who was probably not in control of his actions. This should never be forgotten. Remember the doctors said he had a brain similar to that of an 85 year old with dementia.

His legacy as one of the finest wrestlers / sports entertainers to ever grace any wrestling ring should absolutely NEVER be forgotten.

Probably the most over rated wrestler of all time and one of the biggest scum bags.

I could even understand killing a wife/husband in a fit of rage or something. But your own young child? No.

Edit: The ironic part is I always thought Benoit was waayy over rated, long before he killed his whole family. He never should have had a title run. He belonged being a mid carder.

The guy had the personallity of a stick of celery.

He was an ok wrestler thats ability was severely over rated. Also, it doesnt matter what Brett hart says. Of course he's going to say nice things about benoit, they were friends. Always hate benoit, don't give 2 craps if you believe me or not really.
---
NegiBozu203 posted...
Facts don't mean **** to me.
#45G-ZissPosted 11/6/2012 1:30:16 PM
Pfr Chaos posted...
This topic should be locked since the CAW wasn't actually removed from the servers.

You know it'll go to 500.
#46samantha_sneezPosted 11/6/2012 1:30:30 PM
Oh boo hoo. It was in very poor taste anyway.
---
-Cartoons are people, too
-Not changing this signature until A-Rod treats me to a nice lobster dinner.
#47Just_The_TipPosted 11/6/2012 1:36:08 PM
Sedated posted...
Sedated posted...
CollCrofter posted...

He was an ok wrestler thats ability was severely over rated. Also, it doesnt matter what Brett hart says. Of course he's going to say nice things about benoit, they were friends. Always hate benoit, don't give 2 craps if you believe me or not really.

He was not overrated in the ring, he was a ****ing technically sound demon. He didn't need to give good interviews because his work did all the talking.
---
Bernard, don't be a tuna head
#48SedatedPosted 11/6/2012 1:40:17 PM
Just_The_Tip posted...
Sedated posted...
Sedated posted...
CollCrofter posted...

He was not overrated in the ring, he was a ****ing technically sound demon. He didn't need to give good interviews because his work did all the talking.

That's why even though WWE tried to push him he still never really got over and spent almost his entire career as a midcarder.
---
NegiBozu203 posted...
Facts don't mean **** to me.
#49stokes12Posted 11/6/2012 1:42:00 PM
TheRob posted...
Trancer Hunter posted...
I may not like or want anything at all to do with Chris Benoit. But let me ask... ANY Hitler's or Religious Figures on the download's? I haven't looked, but I bet you people are creating other really horrible real life people and not getting their creations removed.

I totally feel Benoit deserves the hate he gets and to be shunned by the WWE.
But I totally disagree with people not being allowed to create or download him.

People have made plenty of Hitlers in the past and probably will in WWE '13, The problem with Hitler is that no one takes him seriously enough any more to be outraged. He's been turned into an internet meme, he's been reduced to just being an angry German guy with a goofy stash who complains about anything from Pokemon to Madden Football games.

Which shows that people don't know their history, Hitler was Austrian
#50TheJahManComethPosted 11/6/2012 2:01:44 PM
Benoit spent his entire career as a midcarder? Lol so 2003, 2004 and 2005 deleted themselves from history all of a sudden?