Chris Benoit CAW that was the top downloaded, has been removed by THQ

#51MichaelCainePosted 11/6/2012 2:01:59 PM
Sedated, why don't we go over everything morally wrong you're saying first.

You've already stated that you've got no problem with significant others killing each other over "rage" issues, and that you're okay with spousal abuse, and that you defend Mike Tyson for rape? Are you joking or are you for real? Killing people and rape and abuse is all okay, but just not to kids? Is that the message? That's why Klansmen and skinheads and all the other people in jail are still scumbags. They can try to claim the moral high ground about how they don't kill kids or rape kids or whatever, but they still deserve absolutely no sympathy. Same as you, and your backwards way of thinking. You want to claim morals because "Oh no, killing your boyfriend is a-okay with me, just not your child." However old you are, you're a bum just for that.

Now, let's talk about Benoit. Vince McMahon himself said Benoit should be included as part of a historical perspective. Yet whenever the issue comes up, he'd like to pretend the guy never existed. I just find it odd the way McMahon is so adamant about not even wanting to mention Benoit's name. He's got a screwed up moral compass though, so I'm not going to try to analyze him.
#52RobertWagnerPosted 11/6/2012 2:07:37 PM
CollCrofter posted...
But its OK for George Bush to be on the servers??

He killed over 3 thousand of his own people on 9/11 and countless more innocent people throughout the world.

Scumbag!

It was a serious pain in the ass for me to upload my CAW of Bill Clinton. CC censored "Bill Clinton" and "President Clinton" from the server. I literally had to upload my created wrestler as "Pres. Clinton".

So I actually wouldn't be surprised if Dubya wasn't allowed on the server.
---
We have a turd in the punch bowl...
#53Jonny2284Posted 11/6/2012 2:11:27 PM
TheJahManCometh posted...
Benoit spent his entire career as a midcarder? Lol so 2003, 2004 and 2005 deleted themselves from history all of a sudden?

3 years out of a 20 year career, yes I'd say that qualifies as exactly what the man said, but good work on missing the key word of what he said out.
#54Just_The_TipPosted 11/6/2012 2:15:07 PM
Not Benoit's fault mainstream, American wrestling fans are idiots and suckers for a lame catchphrase.
---
Bernard, don't be a tuna head
#55WeaponX1138Posted 11/6/2012 2:18:42 PM
Benoit spent his entire career as a midcarder? Lol so 2003, 2004 and 2005 deleted themselves from history all of a sudden?

According to WWE. lol

And btw, if an 85 year old man with dimentia, who worked at a bowling Alley putting freshener in shoes, killed two people and then himself, I don't think you'd be saying, "but he sure did get those shoes lemon fresh"

The actions in life overshadow every in ring performance he ever had. He's remembered now as Chris Benoit, baby killer, as it should be.
---
It's a trick....Get an axe!
GT: SilentMark1138
#56GI_TiPosted 11/6/2012 2:20:42 PM
Benoit should be in the game. Fans shouldn't have to create him. Most wrestlers are scumbags anyways why just single out him.
#57Jonny2284Posted 11/6/2012 2:24:24 PM
GI_Ti posted...
Benoit should be in the game. Fans shouldn't have to create him. Most wrestlers are scumbags anyways why just single out him.

Because he killed his wife and son, please elaborate on why anyone else on the roster is a scumbag of the same calibur?
#58Dart_Feld7Posted 11/6/2012 2:25:21 PM
kayoticdreamz posted...
Pfr Chaos posted...
This topic should be locked since the CAW wasn't actually removed from the servers.

he wasnt? then what is everyone going on about then?

He was simply moved from the "What's hot" section to "most downloaded".

Why anybody would think that one Chris Benoit would be removed when there's 10+ pages of Benoits still on there is beyond me unless that poster in this topic is correct and the Benoit CAW is in extremely poor taste with the blood and halo.
---
Gloverized by slyfan926. I'm a NE Patriots fan!
Want a mindf***? Watch Dark Floors.
#59TheJahManComethPosted 11/6/2012 2:25:28 PM
Jonny2284 posted...

3 years out of a 20 year career, yes I'd say that qualifies as exactly what the man said, but good work on missing the key word of what he said out.

Obviously we're not talking about outside of WWE.
#60Jonny2284Posted 11/6/2012 2:26:56 PM
Jonny2284 posted...

Obviously we're not talking about outside of WWE.

When the words "entire career" are used, obviously we are.