Chris Benoit CAW that was the top downloaded, has been removed by THQ

#61Weiland101Posted 11/6/2012 3:28:47 PM
The fact there are people here who are trying to defend a guy who

1) Murdered his wife
2) Drugged and killed his child THE NEXT DAY (Note, this isn't some guy who lost his temper and killed someone in a frenzy, this guy kept his child captive in his day for a full day before suffocating him)

is disgusting. The guy was evil and should be deleted from hisotry in every aspect. You guys who can't get past the fact you were a fan of his need to look at yourselves and how seriously you take pro wrestling.
#62OrgeLambartPosted 11/6/2012 3:32:54 PM
Actually i'm pretty sure he killed his son first and then his wife. For a few weeks people were thinking he found his son dead and that was what caused him to snap and kill his wife and himself. It seemed even more likely when you consider some of his eerie internet searches around that time frame. One's about bringing people back from the dead, etc.

That last part could have just been a joke, but pretty sure I saw it on one of the major news networks in the days after the deaths.
#63Weiland101Posted 11/6/2012 3:36:22 PM
OrgeLambart posted...
Actually i'm pretty sure he killed his son first and then his wife. For a few weeks people were thinking he found his son dead and that was what caused him to snap and kill his wife and himself. It seemed even more likely when you consider some of his eerie internet searches around that time frame. One's about bringing people back from the dead, etc.

That last part could have just been a joke, but pretty sure I saw it on one of the major news networks in the days after the deaths.

Apart from the fact I am positive the wife died first, are you trying to claim he didn't kill his son? Come on now.
#64SedatedPosted 11/6/2012 4:42:18 PM(edited)
MichaelCaine posted...
Sedated, why don't we go over everything morally wrong you're saying first.

You've already stated that you've got no problem with significant others killing each other over "rage" issues, and that you're okay with spousal abuse, and that you defend Mike Tyson for rape? Are you joking or are you for real? Killing people and rape and abuse is all okay, but just not to kids? Is that the message? That's why Klansmen and skinheads and all the other people in jail are still scumbags. They can try to claim the moral high ground about how they don't kill kids or rape kids or whatever, but they still deserve absolutely no sympathy. Same as you, and your backwards way of thinking. You want to claim morals because "Oh no, killing your boyfriend is a-okay with me, just not your child." However old you are, you're a bum just for that.

Now, let's talk about Benoit. Vince McMahon himself said Benoit should be included as part of a historical perspective. Yet whenever the issue comes up, he'd like to pretend the guy never existed. I just find it odd the way McMahon is so adamant about not even wanting to mention Benoit's name. He's got a screwed up moral compass though, so I'm not going to try to analyze him.

Tyson never raped anyone and if you can't see the difference between killing your wife in a fit of rage for some reason and killing your wife and then killing you young son a day later then you have issues.

Edit: and what the hell does rape and domestic violence have to do with anything? Whoever brought it up in the 1st place is dumb. Rape or domestic violence is no where near as bad as killing your entire family.
---
NegiBozu203 posted...
Facts don't mean **** to me.
#65OrgeLambartPosted 11/6/2012 4:58:46 PM
Weiland101 posted...
OrgeLambart posted...

Apart from the fact I am positive the wife died first, are you trying to claim he didn't kill his son? Come on now.

really when did I say he didn't kill his son? I said for a few weeks after the deaths this was a theory going around because it was reported his son died first and because of his web searches during the time after the deaths.

He was clearly guilty but you can't deny the fact that after the crimes people didn't know what happened and lots of stuff got reported on, including theories that his son died, he found his son, snapped out and kill his wife and then himself.
#66Lynchology101Posted 11/6/2012 5:03:15 PM
Just as well I got him while he lasted that was one hell of a CAW, as for the circumstances surrounding his death just look at yourselves trying to gain the moral high ground and validate yourself to complete strangers and for what? A fleeting sensation that you're somehow someway better than someone on the internet...well done.
---
"I have seen this, I have done this, you... do not want this" - The Zohan.
#67Bernoulli_Posted 11/6/2012 8:57:06 PM
He was a hell of a wrestler though.
---
Wii Friend Code 7770-9357-8114-8474 / Xbox Live Gamertag: Bernoulli85
#68WingedRegentPosted 11/6/2012 9:02:37 PM
A Benoit topic that devolves into argument? *le gasp* I'd never expect that on any wrestling board.
---
You're casual if you like anything. Real hardcore gamers hate everything.-CyhortI82
#69ThePWBPosterPosted 11/6/2012 9:43:40 PM
Any time I enter a Benoit topic I just grab a bag of potato chips. I just love how any time Benoit is mentioned it splits a message board in half.
---
ThePWBPoster: TWSSted as he wants to be.
Also, a PWBer
#70Dart_Feld7Posted 11/6/2012 9:46:46 PM
ThePWBPoster posted...
Any time I enter a Benoit topic I just grab a bag of potato chips. I just love how any time Benoit is mentioned it splits a message board in half.

That's because Benoit controversy is a stud.
---
Gloverized by slyfan926. I'm a NE Patriots fan!
Want a mindf***? Watch Dark Floors.