Ever met any wrestlers?

#1vegeta40Posted 11/7/2012 2:19:25 PM
I'm just curious who here has met wrestlers, I love meetin them.

I've met Mick Foley, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Chris Jericho, MVP, Jay Lethal, Carlito, Chavo Guerrero, Gail Kim,Traci Brooks, Ax and Smash (Demolition), Marty Jannetty, Colin Delaney, Doink The Clown, Zema Ion, and Colt Cabana.

Never once were any of them rude, which is kind of suprising.

I also met Howard Finkle. Not a wrestler per say. But an awesome guy and the best ring announcer ever.
---
R.I.P. T-Dog. Died like a hero, died like a boss.
#2Storm_risingPosted 11/7/2012 2:29:52 PM
Pretty much all of Dragon Gate Japan, The Rock & Roll Express, Craig Pittbull Pitman, Bunkhouse Buck, Jim Steele ( Wolf from All Japan ), The Gambinos, Jimmy Jacobs, Delirious, Super Hentai, M-Dogg20 ( Matt Cross from WWE Tough Enough ), El Generico, Christopher Daniels, and a few days, I will meet Colt Cabana.. Yes, all of the were incredible, In fact most were fun and funny to hang out with.. El Generico and Delirious were cracking Jokes, and making fun of everyone.. daniels talked about his past, and how he was before, when he was known as the king of the Indies, and how he got to this point in his life, where he completely turned around, and is probably the nices guy in main stream you'll ever meet..
---
The pacific demon
#3GmanfreakPosted 11/7/2012 2:30:19 PM
Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, RVD, Randy Orton, and Lita. They were all really nice especially Eddie.

Also met Dixie Carter.
---
GMANFREAK on XBOX Live. Not changing this until Drew McIntyre wins another title.
#4BeautyAndABeatPosted 11/7/2012 2:31:12 PM
vegeta40 posted...

I've met Mick Foley, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Chris Jericho, MVP, Jay Lethal, Carlito, Chavo Guerrero, Gail Kim,Traci Brooks, Ax and Smash (Demolition), Marty Jannetty, Colin Delaney, Doink The Clown, Zema Ion, and Colt Cabana.

I also met Howard Finkle. Not a wrestler per say. But an awesome guy and the best ring announcer ever.

Finkle's a punk. I have some major beef with the guy. He's a ******* ****. **** him.
#5BeautyAndABeatPosted 11/7/2012 2:32:21 PM
How were you guys able to meet so many wrestlers??

Where did you meet them? At some WWE fan event?

I've never met any.. but then again, I don't watch WWE anymore and even when I did, I've only been to one show.
#6kabanPosted 11/7/2012 2:33:22 PM
met a bunch when i worked at the marriott in buffalo years ago. batista, taker, christian (who was really cool), benoit (with his wife and son....), heindenreich, kane. But the best wa s flair

It was like 4 am, we were setting stuff up for the next day and he was just walking around with a cup of coffee. I stopped and talked to him, just to tell him i was a huge fan. didn't want to bother the guy, you know? Ended up talking to him for like a half hour. I told him i wish i could get his autograph, but i didn't have anything. He told me to come up to his room when i was done with my shift, which was at 6. He gave me a freakin autographed pic of himself. awesome, awesome guy.
---
of course EVERYTHING looks bad if you remember it.
-homer simpson
#7blackmorePosted 11/7/2012 2:36:14 PM
Met Kane and Jericho at a signing. Both were cool. Met Foley at virgin megastore and Jericho again at a fozzy concert.
---
http://s9.zetaboards.com/New_Mutants_RPG/index/
#8DeathX2270Posted 11/7/2012 2:44:31 PM
I met bossman when he was the guardian angel in wcw in the mid 90s my dad was air force stationed in england and he did a signing at the 4th of july event there all free.

Virgil at Dover mall doing singings. He has a bad mouth on him, lol/

Sandman as Hak at a phillies game sitting 14 rows behind me. saw him and said to my dad i think thats a wrestler my dad asked and he said yea im hak how are you doing? The rest of the game he was all you could hear.
---
If i lived here, then i would be home
#9Ginsu VictimPosted 11/7/2012 2:46:37 PM
Terry Funk. Nice guy.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v633/GinsuVictim/1178884593_l.jpg

Almost met Jake Roberts, but he was still on crack (Beyond the Mat era) and doing the small shows that no one showed up to, so he bailed first chance after the match ended.
---
I'M RUNNIN' THIS MONKEY FARM NOW, FRANKENSTEIN!!! - Capt. Rhodes, Day of the Dead (1985)
#10vegeta40(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 3:21:25 PM
BeautyAndABeat posted...
vegeta40 posted...

Finkle's a punk. I have some major beef with the guy. He's a ******* ****. **** him.

Um no..... I talked to him for a while and he was extremely nice. He was anything but a "Punk"
---
R.I.P. T-Dog. Died like a hero, died like a boss.
More topics from this board...
So...uh....VivaLaRazaLH111/18 8:45AM