Ever met any wrestlers?

#21OrgeLambartPosted 11/7/2012 4:02:24 PM
My Uncle is Bastian booger....

oh wait no he's not.
#22gans626Posted 11/7/2012 4:25:32 PM
Met Viscera and Goldust (without the Goldust paint of course) at a strip club in Des Monies. This was during Viscera's "World's largest love machine" gimmick. I happen notice this group of people enter the club and what stood out was this big black guy with a white mohawk. They went to sit down in corner booth and my courisity got the better of me,

I walked up booth and said very nervously "I'm sorry but you must get this a lot but you look a lot like Viscera from WWE "

He replied-"That's because I am."

I was shocked and then he introduced everyone around the table including Dustin and two crew guys.

I asked if it would be alright for an autograph, they agreed which I had then run out to my car for piece of paper and pen. After they signed the paper, I left them alone, but caught glances back once and while won time watching Viscera lick the foot of stripper.
---
Albert Wesker for President 2012
#23vegeta40(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 4:28:38 PM
TheKinslayer08 posted...
rob van dam, lacey von erich, velvet sky, angelina love, motorcity machineguns, jahy lethal, tommy dreamer, consequences creed, abyss, jeff hardy, jeff jarrett, rico, christopher daniels, odb, homicide, hernandez, rob terry, scott steiner, kanyon, devon, earl heber, mike tenay, hector guerrero, kharma, chelsea, taylor wilde, nasty boy brian knobs, kaz, roxy, sojournor bolt, brian kendrick, don west, tracy brooks, lance hoyt, billy gunn, dixie carter, james storm, bobby roode, magnus, johnny devine.

thats all i can remember.

edit: oh and when i worked at fye in tampa, i rang up and assisted edge, christian, jimmy hart, and chris jericho.

What was Jeff Hardy like? I've always wondered about him....
---
R.I.P. T-Dog. Died like a hero, died like a boss.
#24DeathChickenPosted 11/7/2012 4:29:33 PM
I met Gangrel in a supermarket in Canada. My girlfriend asked where he got his teeth. He said "These are real, mwahaha!" and kept shopping
---
We are thought, and reality, and concept, and the unimaginable
#25vegeta40(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 4:30:34 PM
gans626 posted...
Met Viscera and Goldust (without the Goldust paint of course) at a strip club in Des Monies. This was during Viscera's "World's largest love machine" gimmick. I happen notice this group of people enter the club and what stood out was this big black guy with a white mohawk. They went to sit down in corner booth and my courisity got the better of me,

I walked up booth and said very nervously "I'm sorry but you must get this a lot but you look a lot like Viscera from WWE "

He replied-"That's because I am."

I was shocked and then he introduced everyone around the table including Dustin and two crew guys.

I asked if it would be alright for an autograph, they agreed which I had then run out to my car for piece of paper and pen. After they signed the paper, I left them alone, but caught glances back once and while won time watching Viscera lick the foot of stripper.

Oh man, I've always wanted to meet Viscera/Big Daddy V/Mabel. I've always been a fan and he seems like a cool guy.
---
#26berriesisdeadPosted 11/7/2012 4:30:39 PM
I met the Hardy Boys at a hockey game in WV of all places. I also met CM Punk after a Raw Supershow.
---
www.facebook.com/berriesisdead
#27vegeta40(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 4:32:18 PM
DeathChicken posted...
I met Gangrel in a supermarket in Canada. My girlfriend asked where he got his teeth. He said "These are real, mwahaha!" and kept shopping

Oh man, how could I forget that I met Gangrel? I have a signed picture of me and him in a frame! Lol
---
#28vegeta40(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2012 4:33:47 PM
berriesisdead posted...
I met the Hardy Boys at a hockey game in WV of all places. I also met CM Punk after a Raw Supershow.

What was Punk like? I heard he's kind of a jerk.....
---
#29AkekazoriPosted 11/7/2012 4:34:55 PM
Ric Flair at a Walmart meet-and-greet, and Jake Roberts at a small/local show.
---
What's so hot about Zoso? Akekazori has, liek, teh smexiest beard EVER! >__>;
~Viviseph
#30StacyPosted 11/7/2012 4:36:14 PM
Quite a few over a few years at Summerslam Axxess events.