Ever met any wrestlers?

#41ThePWBPosterPosted 11/7/2012 5:53:50 PM
Kevin Nash and Louie Spicolli...met them both at a house show once. Good times...
---
ThePWBPoster: TWSSted as he wants to be.
Also, a PWBer
#42XY12BurnzPosted 11/7/2012 6:13:05 PM
Jason the Terrible
#43riffraff80Posted 11/7/2012 6:34:06 PM
I met Paul Wight right after he signed with WW(F). He was signing his headshot at the Sunrise Mall in Massapequa on Long Island. He was such a nice guy.

Speaking of nice guys, I met Mick Foley on many occasions. I first met him when he was signing his book, "Have a Nice Day" in NYC. He would also hang out at the sports/video game-themed restaurant I worked at (think Dave and Buster's) called Jillian's. He'd order chicken wings and watch football. I also saw him do stand up, and talked to him afterwards. I love Mick.

I've seen Austin in NYC. Back when he was promoting Expendables. He's a really cool dude. Very engaging and friendly. Just don't be too familiar with him, and he's really mellow.

I met DDP, Kevin Nash, Vader, Booker T, and Jerry Lawler on separate occasions at conventions. All of them are really cool. Maybe Nash was a bit of a jerk, but I didn't mind.
---
Hi-Keeba!
#44invertedlegdropPosted 11/7/2012 6:39:41 PM
The only big time wrestler i met was Ted Debiase, the million dollar man. He gave a speech at my college. Very classy guy.
---
Total number of users on GameFAQS who I think should be thrown screaming from a helicopter:53.
#45PyrosergePosted 11/7/2012 6:46:11 PM
Mick Foley. Was doing autographs at an auto show. Nice guy. No one else though. WWE hardly comes to utah.
---
GT:Vlad The Bunny PSN:VladTheRabbit
Playing Borderlands 2, Pokemon Black 2
#46MoltenManPosted 11/7/2012 6:59:36 PM
I've only ever met Roddy Piper. He was at a horror convention in Indianapolis. Got to talk to him for a few minutes and get a picture and autograph. Really nice and humble guy.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.10
#47JorifPosted 11/7/2012 7:00:21 PM
I actually stayed at the same hotel as some. I was on a school trip to NYC in 03 during the Evolution run, and we heard that Ric Flair was in the lobby so a lot of us went down (we were all 13-14 years old so a lot of the boys were wrestling fans).

Didn't get to meet them, but Flair & Batista kinda waived and acknowledged everybody as they were leaving for the airport (Newark, the hotel was the Marriott).

Other than that, I have some friends of the family who run a small company, New Era Wrestling, in Shelbyville, Indiana. Damian Cole is a really cool guy, he runs the place and wrestles. Really solid local wrestling company. Check'em out on Youtube.
---
So Say We All
#48eviltom17Posted 11/7/2012 7:00:40 PM
When I was younger, I met Triple H and Chyna together at a local event they were doing before a RAW Show. I'll have to see if I can find the pic I have with them...
#49lv54spacemonkeyPosted 11/7/2012 7:01:16 PM
I've met Stacey Kiebler, Test and Rob Van Dam. Got Stacey and RVDs autographs on my Wrestlemania 20 dvd. Seen Mickie James too.
---
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c6/lvl54spacemonkey/Tink.gif Le 360 generale. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/2000325-xbox-360-general-social
#50Eye of the BeholderPosted 11/7/2012 7:03:16 PM
From afar (as in 20 ft. away) - Booker T, Chris Benoit, Mark Henry, Brian Kendrick, and some others I forgot (I was in the hospital before going to the event.)

From up close - Torrie Wilson, CM Punk, Hardcore Holly, MVP, Mr. Kennedy, Jeff Hardy

Wrestlemania 23 in Detroit
---
Brawl-FC-1203-8953-0974 (X40)
"Help!!! I'm being attacked by white transparent ninjas!" - pipeman